+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    Buffing MR 24/7 isn't solution.
    This game is "Pay to win" If I will have to buff MR 24/7 it will be "Pay to play" as well. Sorry you can't be serious. (No matter how cheap it is)
    You can sell stuffs for Ecash there is no need to spend any single real money.
    All you got to do is farm.
    Deal with it this is a pvp game.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Little friend this is not about money, I can buy many things, it comes regularly a game since 2008 when it was created still does not take off, try to give equal conditions and opportunities for all, corrected is not bad evolution is our destiny.
    If you're right Rohan is PVP and PVE extreme
    Ask regulation in the game, prevent abuse and that we can evolution and then to kick your ass, that's fun, not abuse. jaajjaaja

Simple fix:
    Principal
    REVENGE no recharge, avoid the absurd persecution for 15 days in all maps of ROHAN
    Optional
    MR should only operate between guilds- protect new users and free players, who do not want any problems with guild

MR abuse of POWER

Thank you
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-11-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    You can sell stuffs for Ecash there is no need to spend any single real money.
    All you got to do is farm.
    Deal with it this is a pvp game.
    Aah stop, you know exactly what is this about, I know its pvp game and as I said I dont mind to be killed time to time, but this venge systém shouldnt be used this way. Thats the point.

Meh the venge system been like this since the start of Rohan i repeat if you dislike, you may quit no one would care.
    You're a non donator.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    Aah stop, you know exactly what is this about, I know its pvp game and as I said I dont mind to be killed time to time, but this venge systém shouldnt be used this way. Thats the point.
    The venge system will be used as it is. I have needed i6t from time to time whn playing a vit sage before they were nerfed. Was a pain throwing out a single wffs to try and take out one guy and ending up red because a handful of idiot lowbies or low HP endgamers was too stupid to get out of AOE range. Forced me to make a guild just so I could buff up MR.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Meh the venge system been like this since the start of Rohan i repeat if you dislike, you may quit no one would care.
    You're a non donator.
    You may quit as well. This is a still a free game.
    This person gave a suggestion, and I'm all for it. Ok, venge me, and if you fail, that's it.

And what did you do? What suggestions do you offer? None.
    You just saw this thread as a place where you can troll about your VIP gear, that you're a donator and that VIP places are for you only.
    Make a separate thread for yourself: "Leon93 VIP rpker" and tell us all about your adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    This person gave a suggestion, and I'm all for it. Ok, venge me, and if you fail, that's it.

You just saw this thread as a place where you can troll about your VIP gear, that you're a donator and that VIP places are for you only.
    Make a separate thread for yourself: "Leon93 VIP rpker" and tell us all about your adventures.
    You think that posting suggestions here have value? pass over some of whatever it is you are smoking since it must be good sh!t.
    People have been making suggestions on these forums for almost 8 years. Have you ever seen a single one of those suggestions implemented? Players have been stating all over the place that playing in a game dominated by OP templars is a waste of time and demanded they be PROPERLY nerfed so other classes can compete against them. So what did they do? Did they nerf temps?

No. But they made it possible for human classes to have 100% DD.

What happened then? Oh Right! Templars started crying and quitting because they couldn't kill anybody that has 100% DD. What happened after that? Humans have been capped to 85% DD. Why? Simply because templars couldn't kill them - most other DPs could, but not templars. Awwww!

Well, now you have OP Noirs don't you. The "Anti Templar" class. If you want to play one, better hope some rich relative dies and leaves you his fortune. Noirs can't be traded and cash that you invest on an upgrade for it will permanently make that upgrade unavailable for sale and throw-away when something better comes along.

Who suggested that either of those things be done?

Have you ever seen that suggestion in these forums? Yet the 3 BILLION requests for fixes and the 5 BILLION calls for temps to be fixed since 2008 have been ignored.

Instead of fixing the balance of their clusterfukked game they implement even more expensive IM crap to make everybody equally overpowered (if of course you dump a few hundered US$ into the game) yet does nothing whatsoever for balance.

So tell me exactly what value there is for anyone to provide suggestions to PWYNKI in these forums beyond venting displeasure that is likewise ignored ny PWYNKI staff??
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 10-12-2015 at 08:25 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post

Oh Sir, you know is fun when people's whisper you saying " why are you pking me "
    I am no kos, me guildless 55555555.
    Etc..
    So it's worth to give a try and pk everybody.
    Doesn't Lucid and others do the same?
    Once you have MR you have to satisfy your anger over noobs, this is what R.O.H.A.N. is about.

You agree to Rohan need regulation in many respects, but who is it that complains, nobody here speaks of Templars, human, Trinity, and etc, etc.
    The mine is prompt, something that really bothers the players who are not minority, many silent or we withdraw reason which Rohan is empty.
    We're just the pkers and those who truly wish to improve Rohan,
    It would be good to regain the cities filled as in 2008-2009, but the abuse of certain things as failure.
    Maybe you're right in that case we almost never do.
    But again we should try to correct something so fail.
    What we ask is fair and necessary to do away with those that did so much damage to this great game,
    I like PVP, PVE, but not abuse, we are a bit more flexible and intelligent support to all users not only to a group of pkers nonsense.

Simple fix:
    Principal
    REVENGE no recharge, avoid the absurd persecution for 15 days in all maps of ROHAN

Optional
    MR should only operate between guilds- protect new users and free players, who do not want any problems with guild

Only with this change improved a lot Rohan, is simple more just for all serious, think a minute, still waiting to hear us someday GM of Rohan

MR abuse of POWER.

Thank you

We realize that there are sick people, not just sick the game if not our own world, with thoughts so vile, until in the game you have to be right for PVP but fortunately this is a game, because you have a sad ending name: madhouse
    Hopefully someday you change
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-12-2015 at 10:35 AM.