+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Oh Sir, you know is fun when people's whisper you saying " why are you pking me "
    I am no kos, me guildless 55555555.
    Etc..
    So it's worth to give a try and pk everybody.
    Doesn't Lucid and others do the same?
    Once you have MR you have to satisfy your anger over noobs, this is what R.O.H.A.N. is about.
    Really? It's fun when strangers whisper to you: "why are you pking me"???? Are you serious?
    You must be joking! How can it be fun to hit the strangers and enjoy their question: Why did you hit me?
    Yes, Lucids are doing it, which makes them No1 jerks in the game, I guess.
    The fact someone is doing something, does not mean you can do it. You can be good too lol
    So rohan is a tool to "satisfy" your anger?

You'd better get some anger management program maybe lol. Judging from the situation, could cost much more than a couple of 18s and VIP gear.
    I just wish you become really strong. Then you'll want to help noobs I'm sure. And satisfy your need to protect and help others.

Till then, have fun

We realize that there are sick people, not just sick the game if not our own world, with thoughts so vile, until in the game you have to be right for PVP but fortunately this is a game, because you have a sad ending name: madhouse
    Hopefully someday you change

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Really? It's fun when strangers whisper to you: "why are you pking me"???? Are you serious?
    You must be joking! How can it be fun to hit the strangers and enjoy their question: Why did you hit me?
    Yes, Lucids are doing it, which makes them No1 jerks in the game, I guess.
    The fact someone is doing something, does not mean you can do it. You can be good too lol
    So rohan is a tool to "satisfy" your anger?

You'd better get some anger management program maybe lol. Judging from the situation, could cost much more than a couple of 18s and VIP gear.
    I just wish you become really strong. Then you'll want to help noobs I'm sure. And satisfy your need to protect and help others.

Till then, have fun
    Sadly for you i have 4x18s rings a abso set+18 etc.
    I do LOVE to pk people's like you because they will always whine and put tears to other to revenge.
    This is what the games get somehow active thanks to Kos or a War.
    This game is dying because PEOPLE like you been botting for ages.
    Deal with the PK as the warning of HK does and enjoy dying over and over.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Sadly for you i have 4x18s rings a abso set+18 etc.
    I do LOVE to pk people's like you because they will always whine and put tears to other to revenge.
    This is what the games get somehow active thanks to Kos or a War.
    This game is dying because PEOPLE like you been botting for ages.
    Deal with the PK as the warning of HK does and enjoy dying over and over.
    Sadly for you that you have 4x18 rings etc. and you still feel the same anger as before when some ppl pked you.
    You don't KNOW people like me and you can't pk people like me.
    Game is active for other reasons too, and I see you have no idea how and why I play.
    I deal with PK and HK very well.
    Why would I enjoy dying over and over? That's kind of your domain. You're obsessed by that not me lol!

I'm also here since 2008 and it seems we just mingle in different circles, and luckily for both I don't know you and you don't know me.
    Last edited by svemoguca; 10-13-2015 at 06:30 AM. Reason: tiny changes

Sadly for you that you have 4x18 rings etc. and you still feel the same anger as before when some ppl pked you.
    You don't KNOW people like me and you can't pk people like me.
    Game is active for other reasons too, and I see you have no idea how and why I play.
    I deal with PK and HK very well.
    Why would I enjoy dying over and over? That's kind of your domain. You're obsessed by that not me lol!

I'm also here since 2008 and it seems we just mingle in different circles, and luckily for both I don't know you and you don't know me.
    Sorry for you man, but i do know who you are.
    This apart i have no anger to let out at the moment i just enjoy pking and no one can stop me, if you can.. Come and try.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Really are crazy, if you're so much rage, behold your wall, it's urgent visit to a psychiatrist, any time you commit a crime and go to jail, there's still time little friend.
    If you want to PVP, I can give you excellent PVP, sticking so happy and my only be a fight but do not abuse those who do not want to fight.
    Speaking in that way causes only pity, I'm glad you're very strong in the game

Sorry for you man, but i do know who you are.
    This apart i have no anger to let out at the moment i just enjoy pking and no one can stop me, if you can.. Come and try.
    You answer tells the opposite!
    I'm very careful in choice of my friends and enemies.
    So, it's not very likely that we'll meet so I'm sure I will not try to stop or change you.

You answer tells the opposite!
    I'm very careful in choice of my friends and enemies.
    So, it's not very likely that we'll meet so I'm sure I will not try to stop or change you.
    We have met already, i believe you died in 2,3 shots at max..
    Don't qq please <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7