+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    We realize that there are sick people, not just sick the game if not our own world, with thoughts so vile, until in the game you have to be right for PVP but fortunately this is a game, because you have a sad ending name: madhouse
    Hopefully someday you change
    If the only thing you want to do is fight NPCs all day, then ROHAN is NOT the game for you. Play this:

https://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/ranger/

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    Or perhaps you have 0 knowledge of the game?
    Here some advice for you nabs who can't handle some rpk **** ( yeah i do pk as well but no worries you always get one shot by my dhan/templar or dekan )
    Ash, Elemental, Temple, Tower of Kasa.
    Those are places where no one will go, no one will bother and no one is able to vengeance.
    Deal with it.
    Every other places is a war zone.
    I like the idea of having upper all for me, so if i see you running there you get pked.
    Get used to it.
    If they remove MR, i go into assasin mode and won't change anything at all to me and my +18 rings you and so many others are 1 shot.
    is not the same, if u go assasin mode u cant make pt, and if i kill u, u had a chance to drop something.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Meh the venge system been like this since the start of Rohan i repeat if you dislike, you may quit no one would care.
    You're a non donator.
    people will quit and no one care but u know what? if all people quit what u gonna do? pvp mobs? lol rohan population has droped again and is cuz people with freaky mind selfish like u, and thats why "gms" make crap events to gain population again but everything is useless. Anyhow .... #youarepartoftheproblem

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Trust me this game has been going down the crapper for a couple years now. Changing the way the MR system works at this late stage of the game's life won't bring back anybody to this game and may in fact drive away those that find pvp with no penalties a fun thing to do.

People play here because the pvp aspects are relatively unregulated. They like that. If not for that feature they would go off to games like tera and gw2 - both of which offers FAR better pve and regulated pvp experience than Rohan any day of the week.

No the GMs are not going to change something as basic as MR simply because a few people have a problem with it. All their real effort is going into Rohan 2. All Rohan is for anymore is to keep some money flowing while they develop that new moba game.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Trust me this game has been going down the crapper for a couple years now. Changing the way the MR system works at this late stage of the game's life won't bring back anybody to this game and may in fact drive away those that find pvp with no penalties a fun thing to do.

People play here because the pvp aspects are relatively unregulated. They like that. If not for that feature they would go off to games like tera and gw2 - both of which offers FAR better pve and regulated pvp experience than Rohan any day of the week.

No the GMs are not going to change something as basic as MR simply because a few people have a problem with it. All their real effort is going into Rohan 2. All Rohan is for anymore is to keep some money flowing while they develop that new moba game.
    pops everyone know that, but thats why people keep quiting, rohan 2 will be the same sh1t, with the same adm same sh1t well the name says it all ROHAN part 2

I wonder how many players that moba Rohan2 will have xD not many..
    And to that players who make others quit game, and Ynkie do nothing to fix that... They loosing money this way, look at EM now it's kinda dead 2me. It's sad cuz all who can't fight back (mostly free players) those rpkrs quitting game, and those who bully them will do what? Don't tell me U guys don't care that all spend $$$ in game? Without players they will easy shut down this game 4good. Look at RohanPH.
    So yea abuse moar, idc i play for free.

The PKERS are fools and are also blind.
    The revenge also remains necessary to give a chance to a losing battle
    The MR guild should remain is a buff that makes the battle between different guilds and not receive a sanction for such normal death in war.

Once again the little friends or explained with apples, make an effort.
    Simple fix:
    Principal It is not equal to disappear
    REVENGE no recharge, avoid the absurd persecution for 15 days in all maps of ROHAN (Please read here) hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee principal
    If you kill me, revenge, I'll kill you and end point, it is not fair to call my friend, my brother, my uncle etc. etc. and we will kill you until the rest of your days.
    after the maintenance on your AOE kill myself and I'm killing 15 more days and the story never ends.
    This is correct???
    Revenge no recharge, is the solution
    Optional It is not equal to disappear
    MR should only operate between guilds- protect new users and free players, who do not want any problems with guild (Please read here) hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee opcional

MR abuse of POWER

Thank you
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-12-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Just give up mens
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Never is your problem little friend , you are a templar pro remenber ,
    you are a great pker, do not waste time, run to continue killing, abusing.
    only the brain gives for kill, do not strain yourself

Banned
    Just give up mens
    ^ this ^

Seriously bud, you are gonna pop a blood vessel in your brain if you keep that up...

It is a game. Don't like how it works, just move on to the next and leave it to those that do.