+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    hm, i see i was right, u are 1 of them.
    btw those places are useless when u are 115
    Then man go to the new dungeons if you can handle there then you can also defend yourself from pvp.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

well done, we are closer.
    yes i can solo there, actually no i cant because ppl like you took venge on me when i was on hk and bother me for no reason every 5 min !!
    Thats all because of stupid venge systém.
    Do you understand now?

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    well done, we are closer.
    yes i can solo there, actually no i cant because ppl like you took venge on me when i was on hk and bother me for no reason every 5 min !!
    Thats all because of stupid venge systém.
    Do you understand now?
    I do understand, i have already a solution to you.
    Do like i do, put MR on your ass 24/7 set it on HK from your alm/str buffer.
    And no one will bother you.
    Or if they do you get killed by. But then no one can get killed from you, i mean they do can..But it's pointless since you have MR they won't be able to venge.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

yes it would help
    unfortunately im not in lucid or e2n and cant afford to buff mr 24/7 especialy only because of that
    do you have some ohther idea?

I have 1 solution - venge should be established only when killer is pink
    Last edited by bb01; 10-10-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    I do understand, i have already a solution to you.
    Do like i do, put MR on your ass 24/7 set it on HK from your alm/str buffer.
    And no one will bother you.
    Or if they do you get killed by. But then no one can get killed from you, i mean they do can..But it's pointless since you have MR they won't be able to venge.
    Isn't venge ban what you're referring to no venge rather than MR since MR is for not getting added to the hit list o.o?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Isn't venge ban what you're referring to no venge rather than MR since MR is for not getting added to the hit list o.o?
    That too but if you buff yourself MR then you will never ever need Revenge Ban.
    I believe everyone can pretty much afford MR doesn't cost really so much.
    Like 1 mil and 1 g.stone+50gpoints?
    You can farm gpoints so easy man!

Ahh yeah true LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel
    just walk up with 10 lvl 30 guildless chars make him red and pk him.
    btw love this idea. This will make some guys gear without doing much like farming red players xD
    With bonus drama and insanity :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Ahh yeah true LMAO

btw love this idea. This will make some guys gear without doing much like farming red players xD
    With bonus drama and insanity :P
    Lmfao non donators could be pro XD so easy

It is another mindless do not know what else to do, just kill for killing, what is the sense that kill free players are crazy, they must abandon Rohan and get treatment with a psychiatrist, right to madhouse only regulation of MR guild was asked, I did not remove it. banana is another crazy ?.

The solution to abuse MR guild is:
    Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.

The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    thank you
    Last edited by alucardss; 10-10-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    It is another mindless do not know what else to do, just kill for killing, what is the sense that kill free players are crazy, they must abandon Rohan and get treatment with a psychiatrist, right to madhouse only regulation of MR guild was asked, I did not remove it. banana is another crazy ?.

The solution to abuse MR guild is:
    Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.

The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    thank you
    Then what would be the point of vengence is always an option in this game?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!