+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    The solution to abuse MR guild is:
    Revenge will no longer be rechargeable,
    This would end the abuse of guild MR, and MR could be used as usual in wars and others.
    All could go anywhere without worrying Rohan continued abuse of the highest guilds.
    The solution was so simple, does not change almost nothing and everyone would be happy.
    thank you

Ever heard of mercenary system? also it would be so easy to gather venges that you wouldnt need to recharge u see that templar killing mobs? i just walk up with 10 lvl 30 guildless chars make him red and pk him. By your logic turning everybody who has an aoe and lvls into a piniata party is better than being rpked by someone and not losing your stuff.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

at least venge record should disappear even when they kill u with active MR, and new venge should establish only when you are pink and kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    at least venge record should disappear even when they kill u with active MR, and new venge should establish only when you are pink and kill someone.
    Killed by expires when u venge and kill him even with Mr, unless the person who venged quits party and others kill him/her.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

NO, it doesnt disappear when they kill u with active MR

Players who constant RPK with MR are frustrated idiots, they constant kill u without reason, and tell U to log off, cuz they wont let U lvl or play where U want. it's cuz they got nothing else to do with their characters and 7s, scrolls and what ever they use r wasting to nothing. They just want to shut down rohan for good. Without players there is no game.

EXACTLY !!

i know its pvp game, but when someone use venge systém to find you enywhere every 5 min and kill you for no reason, its too much

you guys cry to much..deal with it you can go to non vip spots and no one would waste time seeking for other spots.
    Exp isn't the greatest but when you open HK it clearly says it may increase the chance of getting pked stop crying.
    Damn it where is BananaBandit when you need him..
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Leon93,
    Im afraid you dont know what we talking about or you are 1 of those pkrs.
    It has nothing to do with spot, and they dont have to waste time because they have venge on you. can you read?

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    Leon93,
    Im afraid you dont know what we talking about or you are 1 of those pkrs.
    It has nothing to do with spot, and they dont have to waste time because they have venge on you. can you read?
    Or perhaps you have 0 knowledge of the game?
    Here some advice for you nabs who can't handle some rpk **** ( yeah i do pk as well but no worries you always get one shot by my dhan/templar or dekan )
    Ash, Elemental, Temple, Tower of Kasa.
    Those are places where no one will go, no one will bother and no one is able to vengeance.
    Deal with it.
    Every other places is a war zone.
    I like the idea of having upper all for me, so if i see you running there you get pked.
    Get used to it.
    If they remove MR, i go into assasin mode and won't change anything at all to me and my +18 rings you and so many others are 1 shot.

hm, i see i was right, u are 1 of them.
    btw those places are useless when u are 115