+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GadjahMada View Post
    27% for +6 is old story, msut be more thn 60% today.
    2012? seriously?. they can change (rate) anytime they want. just need short maintenance for it (max 30 minute MT to change rate)..!
    Did you miss the part about delta boost rates? these are just base rates the delta can either make them easier or harder.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Did you miss the part about delta boost rates? these are just base rates the delta can either make them easier or harder.
    He didn't quite catch on to that lil tidbit. Perhaps I should have CAPITALIZED and BOLDED it for him? The rates I posted up was the same as they were shortly after the merge (I just didn't have an early 2015 recent post-merge / pre-trinity client handy to decompile). I remember posting those back then too, but I think Karazy deleted it along with a lot of the other informative posts I made.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 10-10-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    nah, this about they (PlawithI) Mood, Bad = Hard, So Bad = So Hard..

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    He didn't quite catch on to that lil tidbit. Perhaps I should have CAPITALIZED and BOLDED it for him? The rates I posted up was the same as they were shortly after the merge (I just didn't have an early 2015 recent post-merge / pre-trinity client handy to decompile). I remember posting those back then too, but I think Karazy deleted it along with a lot of the other informative posts I made.
    Banana, I know you wear the "Tin Foil Hat" from time to time, but let's draw the line somewhere. I am not purging any sort of informative data! I would derive no benefit from that sort of activity, nor would my players. As I explained to Eaglephoenix, many of the older posts were removed in bulk, but it wasn't me! I realize that I make a lovely scapegoat, but so far I have the rumors going on about me that border on the ridiculous.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 10-12-2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Banana, I know you wear the "Tin Foil Hat" from time to time, but let's draw the line somewhere. I am not purging any sort of informative data! I would derive no benefit from that sort of activity, nor would my players. As I explained to Eaglephoenix, many of the older posts were removed in bulk, but it wasn't me! I realize that I make a lovely scapegoat, but so far I have the rumors going on about me that border on the ridiculous.
    Thank you for replying so they now will surely give up asking this again on the Forum.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Goats have a soft fur.
    You, sir, are no goat.

Banned
    Banana, I know you wear the "Tin Foil Hat" from time to time, but let's draw the line somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Goats have a soft fur.
    You, sir, are no goat.
    I will neither confirm, nor deny, this statement. :3

@PenguinJoe Lol! I like Banana, and know he doesn't look like THAT, but that's a funny picture regardless!
    @Leon93 No one should give up on something they believe in, or care about! I poofed for a while, but I'm still here for my players. I'm not so bad, depending on who you ask. ;P

To address the question asked in this thread, the best info you are going to get are Banana's hypothesis/previous backlogs of information. We will definitely NOT be sharing a success rate % guide, for a myriad of different reasons. I know that the rates are better than they used to be, but I won't divulge anything more than that~

Penguin and banana are from the same tropic region of Iceland.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Omg i respect people who love math but i feel soo sorry for that % information when they undarstand nothing and start crap with 0, 0000000000000001% chance.... dear folks chance are always 50 / 50 you will success or you will FAIL i didnt saw any other option in game soo "GET IT"!!! hahahaha