+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HEY GM 's

Banned
    seems to happen after you been online for a while and or training in the new dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    not for us, it's been happening to multiple people they been bitching about it in guild, i'd take a video of me hitting the GH button after 20 sec it brings me right back to where i was standing and not the GH.
    If you can send short video clip about that, it would be best for our investigation.
    I'll never get tired of you

Hello every one,
    There are few issues with the bind spots. First, I encounter problem with setting bind at Coral Sea. Every time I enter the Quarry, I set my bind there. But every time when I died, I was ported to Vena Entrance. Second, we are no longer able to port out to GH in Ash Dung. We used to be able to port out to re-stock pots or pet food, now we cant.

Thank you very much.

Sometimes because of events like "Last Man Standing" wherein GM's require you to talk to Npc Adolf "i wish to go to coliseum" after LMS event you will be ported to your last save location and when you tried clicking "Gathering Hall" icon instead of going to Gathering Hall it will port you back to where you are standing.

The solution is after joining LMS event go to your nearest or preferred bindstone and save again. Hope it helps
    Last edited by tintin13; 10-07-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Its happened to me a few times for no reason at all. On any char I played. And it has happened to members in my guild. Try porting to Gh, only to have the screen go black and end up being in the same exact place you started in. Then when you try again it gives the "unable to port for 5 minutes" message.

I am unable to record dates/ times atm as I'm currently not playing Rohan for an indefinite amount of time. But this was an issue last week when I was in game.

But know that this is an issue for many players.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Never had this kind of issue o0
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratster View Post
    Hello every one,
    There are few issues with the bind spots. First, I encounter problem with setting bind at Coral Sea. Every time I enter the Quarry, I set my bind there. But every time when I died, I was ported to Vena Entrance. Second, we are no longer able to port out to GH in Ash Dung. We used to be able to port out to re-stock pots or pet food, now we cant.

Thank you very much.
    Thank you Ratster for this reporting.
    I succeeded to reproduce this by Coral Sea -> Quarry and ported to [Starting point of each Classes]!.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its happened to me a few times for no reason at all. On any char I played. And it has happened to members in my guild. Try porting to Gh, only to have the screen go black and end up being in the same exact place you started in. Then when you try again it gives the "unable to port for 5 minutes" message.

I am unable to record dates/ times atm as I'm currently not playing Rohan for an indefinite amount of time. But this was an issue last week when I was in game.

But know that this is an issue for many players.
    I assumed based on my testing that this might be caused after when your character died in Mirror Dungeons.
    When you logged into game and click on GH button, it works without any problem.
    However, I figured out something about this too.
    I'll work on this right away with Dev.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I assumed based on my testing that this might be caused after when your character died in Mirror Dungeons.
    When you logged into game and click on GH button, it works without any problem.
    However, I figured out something about this too.
    I'll work on this right away with Dev.

that's what i was trying to say the entire time ....xd

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    that's what i was trying to say the entire time ....xd
    Haha, yeah but also that is why I asked you guys to send ticket or describe something more detailed about Bug.
    Anyway I caught the issue by you guys description on Forum, and will work on that with Dev.
    However, it is first time that I heard about that since I never got any ticket about this issue.
    If I noticed, I had tested about that already