+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HEY GM 's

Banned

HEY GM 's

fix the fu.cking gathering hall, people are tired of sending tickets about it lazy fkn people.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    fix the fu.cking gathering hall, people are tired of sending tickets about it lazy fkn people.
    What happened to gh?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

GH ? what's wrong with gh ?

Well when I tested GH, there is no issue with teleport or map itself.
    Please send us ticket with detailed issue that you encountered.
    I'll never get tired of you

This bug only occur on Trinity classes Irene
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    This bug only occur on Trinity classes Irene
    Well there is no issue with my normal / GM account when I warped to GH by button, and no issue with any map / NPCs.
    I meant even with Trinity Characters.
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 10-06-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Banned
    When you teleport to GH, it doesn't actually teleport you it keeps you where you are. Also bindstones aren't working properly anymore. I'll set my bindstone to lime and when I die I wind up at fkn trinity town........

lol so weird o0
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

When you teleport to GH, it doesn't actually teleport you it keeps you where you are. Also bindstones aren't working properly anymore. I'll set my bindstone to lime and when I die I wind up at fkn trinity town........
    well when I tried to teleport to GH with my Noir and Rumir character, I warped to GH without any issue.
    But I'll test on the bindstone issue now.
    ---- Updated --
    It's weird, when I died after setting bindstone to Lime, my character respawned at Limestone.

@shawnc1186ishere,

I checked your logs that you set bindstone to Limestone on Oct. 3rd 17:08:19 PDT and respawn Limestone on Oct. 3rd 17:09:45 PDT.
    It looks like pretty normal and against what you said.
    Could you describe more detailed thru Ticket?
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 10-06-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Banned
    not for us, it's been happening to multiple people they been bitching about it in guild, i'd take a video of me hitting the GH button after 20 sec it brings me right back to where i was standing and not the GH.