+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Be the next R.O.H.A.N. Artist: Your Halloween Haunts!

NOTICE: We are extending the applications we are accepting for this event until AFTER the weekend! You now are able to submit new screenshots/drawings until 10/26/15 13:00 PDT!

Greetings Rohanians!

We are bringing back our favorite "Be the next R.O.H.A.N. Artist" event that will be featuring YOUR "Halloween Haunts" as our theme starting today
    10/5/2015 until 10/26/2015 13:00 PDT.! For this event we are accepting drawings AND screenshots with photoshopping/editing allowed and encouraged! Post your submission in this thread as a reply. Any post without a proper submission will be deleted. Limit 1 submission per account.

Theme: Your Halloween Haunts!

Event Conditions: Show us your character and/or your friends in the World of Rohan, exploring Rohan together with some Halloween style editing, etc. Your submissions must provide a feel of new adventures with a Halloween theme/feel in the World of R.O.H.A.N.!

Note: The character(s) created must display R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud qualities. The more creative and imaginative you are the higher the chances for you to win!

Maximum Resolution: 1280x1024 (150 DPI)

Format: JPEG (.jpg), PNG (.png), BMP (.bmp)

In your post please include:
    • Character Name
    • Server

We will be selecting 3 submissions that we deem to be the best of the best once the contest is over and display their work on our loading screen in-game during the month of October and on!

In addition we'll be giving these 3 lucky winners the following items:

• Sealed Growth Seal(15 Day, 200%)
    • Halloween Festival Talisman (15 Days)

Please post your submissions here in this thread!
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 10-23-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Frankengirl Rumir and my pet as Paul Stanley(kiss)

Acheron~Jainus
    Last edited by ChikenNoodles; 10-22-2015 at 02:03 PM.

no participation prize????

Opps didnt know about this event. Ty spammy bott person thingy for bringing it to my attention haha..

Kind rush job, but since its the last day and all, I still wanted to enter.

MsAbella.
    Jainus.
    MsAbella ~ Priest <3

Kikimora/Jainus

IrisWest
    jainus
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Lunas / Jainus

oNoisEo / Jainus

Tidus/ Isen.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Bicudo
    Jainus