+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Event is over! Thanks for all the entries! Stay tuned for announced winners and prizes!

Rohanians!

The 3 lucky winners (In no particular order) are:
    1) Oswool - Bicudo
    2) ChikenNoodles - Acheron
    3) brujohechizero - IrisWest

The 3 lucky winners will be awarded with 1 x Sealed Growth Seal(15 Day, 200%) and a Halloween Festival Talisman (15 Days) after tomorrow's maintenance.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you everyone for participating!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Rohanians!

1) Oswool - Bicudo

The 3 lucky winners will be awarded with 1 x Sealed Growth Seal(15 Day, 200%) and a Halloween Festival Talisman (15 Days) after tomorrow's maintenance.

There is nobody called Bicudo that participated..
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93 View Post
    There is nobody called Bicudo that participated..
    I am Bicudo

Rohanians!

1) Oswool - Bicudo

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswool View Post
    I am Bicudo
    oh lol!
    Gratz man
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Rohanians!

1) Oswool - Bicudo

wheres is the prizes? they didnt even load yet..... also they didt change the screen -______-
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I remember they once had to put in a paragraph explicitly saying no joke submissions.
    Where'd it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    I remember they once had to put in a paragraph explicitly saying no joke submissions.
    Where'd it go?
    Sorry if I offended you, I was just trying to make something funny. Even English is wrong.