Quote Originally Posted by Ratster View Post
Hello every one again,
First of all, few weeks ago was last month. And thank u for looking out for me. There are few things we should all realize by now. If players dont like to spend money, those events are there for them to get stuff. If players do spend money, they can buy those items easily(except shinny..they are on IM once a while). Then we are going back to square one on the issue of "Pay to Win". If players dont spend any money, how is possible they get screw on this event. I clearly remember I learned how to make my rps from Sunnyangel by farming as much stuff as I can and sell them on EM. So,we are all trying to make our way to the top slowly or one way or the others. If PW did anything to change ur way of life, I am sorry, because online gaming can be as addictive as drug.
In addition, better to have some events than no events at all. So stop complaining how long it is going to take ..how hard it is going to take. After all, life is not easy.
Thank you very much.
"few weeks ago was last month"? It was over 35 days ago... i'm sure you're one of those people that would call a 4 year old kid 48 months old.
I'm done. There's no reasoning with people like you. Your mentality is exactly what they thrive upon. Keep being content with **** events and watch how far they push their boundaries.
That's what they do. They keep making events worse and worse. Shying away from play to win to force more players who would not normally buy rps into finally giving in and start.
They used to have decent events 5 years ago. The events today, compared to 5 years ago, are a complete joke. That is how you are getting screwed.

I quit for two years or so and would get emails about these new events. I'd read it and laugh. It's a waste of time. Only reason i even came back was because some old friends of mine had came back as well.
I spend money and don't have a problem doing so either. So, in reality, these events don't really even matter to me. 90% of the time i know it's going to be ****, so i don't even bother reading what it's about. Would be nice to have an event actually worthwhile every now and then though. The game has become a chat room with stuff to do on the side. Been that way for years. And unless you stop being content with their **** events, it'll remain that way.