Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Its a bad event and a waste of potential unless you are going to put the instance buffs in place so players can go to stage 15 for more than 50-80 instance points a run.

Having said that the rewards are also really bad I wouldnt wag my tail for those items. The one and only item that ALL PLAYERS WOULD DO THIS EVENT FOR is not there.

Radiant Ancient Skill Enhancement Stone (30 Days)
    Radiant Skill Enhancement Stone

And its funny how you make an instance dungeon event but you neglect to make a sale/special on scroll of challenge or wrath of ohn. I know I am using you as a GM tom foolery punching bag but really is it so hard to do a little research?
    At ED, you have chance to get item thru Roulette. And we're giving you guys more chance to exchange IP for CASH ITEMs.
    I never saw event like this in general MMORPG.
    If you have link like free instant dungeon which gives you EXP + Point to get CASH item + Another chance to get any of in-game Currency, item or the point, then let me see it

And all those IP Prices are based on its value, but if you guys are thinking this event as negative, then I'll consider about that.
    Then we may not have ED event from next month.
    However, the purpose why we brought this was "Giving you guys more chance by IP like can purchase Cash Items".

For the prices, you can see the in-game IP Mall and compare our price with it.
    I thought if we're keep bringing it to R.B.F., you guys may plan for IP to purchase certain items.
    However, it's totally up to you guys feedback on this event.
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 10-07-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you