+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Its a bad event and a waste of potential unless you are going to put the instance buffs in place so players can go to stage 15 for more than 50-80 instance points a run.

Having said that the rewards are also really bad I wouldnt wag my tail for those items. The one and only item that ALL PLAYERS WOULD DO THIS EVENT FOR is not there.

Radiant Ancient Skill Enhancement Stone (30 Days)
    Radiant Skill Enhancement Stone

And its funny how you make an instance dungeon event but you neglect to make a sale/special on scroll of challenge or wrath of ohn. I know I am using you as a GM tom foolery punching bag but really is it so hard to do a little research?
    At ED, you have chance to get item thru Roulette. And we're giving you guys more chance to exchange IP for CASH ITEMs.
    I never saw event like this in general MMORPG.
    If you have link like free instant dungeon which gives you EXP + Point to get CASH item + Another chance to get any of in-game Currency, item or the point, then let me see it

And all those IP Prices are based on its value, but if you guys are thinking this event as negative, then I'll consider about that.
    Then we may not have ED event from next month.
    However, the purpose why we brought this was "Giving you guys more chance by IP like can purchase Cash Items".

For the prices, you can see the in-game IP Mall and compare our price with it.
    I thought if we're keep bringing it to R.B.F., you guys may plan for IP to purchase certain items.
    However, it's totally up to you guys feedback on this event.
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 10-07-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    At ED, you have chance to get item thru Roulette.
    The ses and ases in the instance dungeon roulette is chance based (there is only a small handfull of players who know how to 100% a normal SES/ASES)
    And we're giving you guys more chance to exchange IP for CASH ITEMs.
    Those cash items are all terrible with the exception of upgrade armor stone the rest are not worth the work. (and even then its not feasible to get the ammount of IP to even earn those prizes) want me to take you to instance dungeon?
    I never saw event like this in general MMORPG.
    If you have link like free instant dungeon which gives you EXP + Point to get CASH item + Another chance to get any of in-game Currency, item or the point, then let me see it
    On a scale of 1-10 how hard are you trying to sell this? The EXP is abysmal at best and the instance points are too low for anyone to gain because YOU DIDNT TURN ON THE INSTANCE BUFFS!
    And all those IP Prices are based on its value, but if you guys are thinking this event as negative, then I'll consider about that.
    Lets take a look at the price of one item and I will give you the most accurate timing to get it.....
    Upgrade Armor Stone: 500 RPS ($5) priced at 17k instance points at an average of 85 instance points a run and only one run a day (wai no sell scroll of challenge ohwait that would be counter productive) it would take you 200 DAYS to earn $5 in value. Yeah I see how that is fair heh.

Then we may not have ED event from next month. No event is better than spitting in people's faces.
    However, the purpose why we brought this was "Giving you guys more chance by IP like can purchase Cash Items".

For the prices, you can see the in-game IP Mall and compare our price with it.
    I thought if we're keep bringing it to R.B.F., you guys may plan for IP to purchase certain items.
    However, it's totally up to you guys feedback on this event.

Did you come up with this event on your own? this is the third (second?) time I have seen this event on the forums (forgive me I dont play anymore...)

Whoever did come up with this event FAILED to understand how the game works. Let me list them because lists are fun.

Fact #1: The average party in ROHAN can only complete stages 1-5 of SUPERIOR instance due to stages 6-9, 11-14 all being timed and stages 10 and 15 being timed WITH A BOSS.
    Fact #2: To complete stage 15 of instance dungeon requires a fully imed out team with way above average gear. Those players do not need the rewards you are trying to sell.
    Fact #3: There is an instance dungeon buff that gives 150%-300% attack in all stages which makes it possible for average/below average players to reach stage 9/14 (boss is still hard if you are not decent).
    Fact #4: There is an item called scroll of challenge that allows people to do instance dungeon more than once a day (Big5 prices this item at 45 rps now remember my 200 days to get 17k IP? well now lets turn it into 199 scrolls of challenge (8955 rps or around 17 upgrade armor preservations). How do you solve this problem? Well you gotta give away scrolls of challenge so people can actually do instance more than once a day (ohwait this defeats the purpose of the event)
    Fact #5: The rewards do not reflect the target audience I mean why would some1 like godlyke or muddaknt (I dont expect you to know who they are) need to waste 17k IP on an upgrade armor stone when they could just farm onyx for 1 day and buy 2 upgrade armor stones?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Did you come up with this event on your own? this is the third (second?) time I have seen this event on the forums (forgive me I dont play anymore...)

Whoever did come up with this event FAILED to understand how the game works. Let me list them because lists are fun.

Fact #1: The average party in ROHAN can only complete stages 1-5 of SUPERIOR instance due to stages 6-9, 11-14 all being timed and stages 10 and 15 being timed WITH A BOSS.
    Fact #2: To complete stage 15 of instance dungeon requires a fully imed out team with way above average gear. Those players do not need the rewards you are trying to sell.
    Fact #3: There is an instance dungeon buff that gives 150%-300% attack in all stages which makes it possible for average/below average players to reach stage 9/14 (boss is still hard if you are not decent).
    Fact #4: There is an item called scroll of challenge that allows people to do instance dungeon more than once a day (Big5 prices this item at 45 rps now remember my 200 days to get 17k IP? well now lets turn it into 199 scrolls of challenge (8955 rps or around 17 upgrade armor preservations). How do you solve this problem? Well you gotta give away scrolls of challenge so people can actually do instance more than once a day (ohwait this defeats the purpose of the event)
    Fact #5: The rewards do not reflect the target audience I mean why would some1 like godlyke or muddaknt (I dont expect you to know who they are) need to waste 17k IP on an upgrade armor stone when they could just farm onyx for 1 day and buy 2 upgrade armor stones?
    Here's ANOTHER FUN list then.

Fact #1. You can enter ED everyday without paying. even if you can clear up to stage 5, you'll got IP and IP tickets from Roulette.
    Fact #2. You're just FOCUSING on get Valued Cash item by IP instantly which we never offered before.
    Then why we need Item mall or others? and shouldn't we reduce the in-game item prices from merchant?
    Then we should reduce all the IM price and shut down the game server?
    That's what you want?
    I would say no. and I hope you're not.
    Then, we should think "DECENT" Price as Play to get CASH ITEM.
    If so, let's talk about any other games. How long it will takes to get CASH ITEM FREE in MMORPGs by playing without any promotion or gamer codes?
    We calculated AVG. IPs including from IP tickets in last 3 months.
    And also checked IP ticket prices on EM.
    That's sources cost for IP prizes.

I can NOT understand still that why you're calculating to get most valued items like Shiny or Forge Preservation Stone in a month?
    Because,
    Fact #3 ED gives you some items or Tali and crones (and IP tickets) by chance.
    And we're giving more along with that.
    We're NOT forcing you to do that if you don't want to do.
    You're just saying like "Hey I want to have that, but I don't want to grind that AND I don't want to spend my money"
    Fact #4 [scroll of challenge] was designed to reset your ED history only one time in all countries including USA version.
    You're NOT understanding about [scroll of Challenge] item's history or its own function then. It wasn't changed never ever and no reason to lie to you about that item
    Oh wait, and we're giving out some free items as just giveaway including that scroll. WHY there wasn't appreciation?
    Fact #5 Again, I was planning to keep this event as Regular system to give our valued players chance to exchange their in-game currency(IP) for Cash item.
    Again, I can't understand WHY you're just focusing on this event and you're thinking you should farm IP in 3 weeks from now.
    We're going to keep change some valued items as rotation but we're keep going to give cash items to players by this event, unless there are too many negative feedback on this event.

Well like you said, if you're not playing R.B.F. anymore, then hope to see you in game soon and talk about any other stuffs in the future.
    However, please be understanding that
    a) we're trying to give cash items or other stuffs to players who aren't able to purchase RPs.
    b) and we'll keep make any other events to give some more items to players by giveaway or by event.

We hope you can feel we're trying to give FREE Stuffs to players.
    It might be not Easy to you or players, but we're keep checking it and also bringing more idea for that.
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 10-07-2015 at 07:48 PM.

@oIRENEo
    Is it even possible to just add a "Event" tab to the IP merchant and just shuffle the items there rather than having to do this send a ticket to support and blah blah blah.
    Ohh and is it possible to lower some items IP prices to? I find them to be to much specially those armors and weapons compared to the amount of IP we get each Dung Run.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

insert +1 Boost Chance for ISEN pls

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @oIRENEo
    Is it even possible to just add a "Event" tab to the IP merchant and just shuffle the items there rather than having to do this send a ticket to support and blah blah blah.
    Ohh and is it possible to lower some items IP prices to? I find them to be to much specially those armors and weapons compared to the amount of IP we get each Dung Run.
    Regarding Event Tab to the IP merchant, that's not possible to make it happen.
    Because like our in-game IP Merchant, if we put it into game as integration, then we need to keep patching it whenever we need to update prizes there.
    Then it may affect to our future update.Nobody wants delay on future update I think.
    Also Price MIGHT be changed in the future, based on statistics of IP.
    I'm NOT saying about total IP that farmed it since when ED releaed before.
    We're calculating IP amount per person and pricing [Basic Item] first and then pricing others based on that.
    You'd better not think price based on [Hunter Kit and Growth Seal 400%] because it's kind of "Special Item Pack" to everybody which can grind IP just few times a month.
    But again, this is what we're going to do from now on as giving you guys chance to get CASH ITEM by your grinding.
    You guys might be feeling it is pricy or impossible to get it.
    However, if you guys think this would be staying there unless I'm saying good bye to PWI.
    So, you guys have options like grind and get cheaper one or keep grind IP for valued items but more expensive than some special items.

Lastly like I said, we can do some update on IP merchant like to renew IP mall's items including its price.
    But we all are working on Something huge things and I hope Dev. team is keep focusing on that stuff because that's really important thing to everybody.
    So this might be not comfortable, but we need to keep this process(Event) instead of patching it for a while.
    And good thing if we keep this process would be we're flexible to update items or its prices.

@GM IRENE how bout using IP points for boosting 30% on a weapon parts like the previous event wherein players need to farm and loot weapons/armors/accessories within the event period and you will boost it to 30% more.

Example: Onyx Armor parts with 45pdef then it will be boosted by a 30% of its 45 stats and the payment is IP points

the only exceptions are UPGRADED Weapons, so farmers can compete with those people who has upgraded weapon parts.
    Last edited by tintin13; 10-08-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    Here's ANOTHER FUN list then.

A list of a bunch of random stuff.

I thought I was clear with what I said but hey typical rohan style moderation is to ignore things and misunderstand things. I for one do not like your tone I already told you that this event was full of **** and poorly thought out but you INSIST on trying to sell this event as you doing the people a favor. Its ok we wont cry when you are next on the chopping block I have seen the rise and fall of so many GMs that yours looks like a crunch in comparison.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I thought I was clear with what I said but hey typical rohan style moderation is to ignore things and misunderstand things. I for one do not like your tone I already told you that this event was full of **** and poorly thought out but you INSIST on trying to sell this event as you doing the people a favor. Its ok we wont cry when you are next on the chopping block I have seen the rise and fall of so many GMs that yours looks like a crunch in comparison.
    Don't waist your time bro they will do w/e they feel its best for the company no matter what they say its for the players. We have told them a lot of times what to do to make the game lively again but they wont do it as you have seen. Yeah freebies every now and then but that is to make players spend some way or another. I don't like most of the events to that is why i don't worry to much on recommendations or anything at all I just log in and play w/e the time i feel like it. Only thing i like so far in game is the 2 times every day PA doesn't matter if i win or loose. Events have gone from good to meh to bah nvm.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hello every one,
    I personally think this event is ok, not the worse and not the greatest. But it sure encourage people to go to element dung except people like me who constant farm for ses and twins. Since, there was an IP event just last month, so that is why people are not too happy...^^. And I am sure many people loved it when they were able to get exp pouches, which I did and i am thankful for that.
    So what is the big deal this time? I am sure u will make some IPs and find what you like to trade for. Not enough? Save them for the next time. You will never know the event items might be better and cheaper next time...am I right? GM. Irene....wink..wink..^^.