+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trust no one

Trust no one

So I see a lot of people complaining in guild chat that their items got lost, reported to gm but didn't get assisted due to account sharing. Guildies even asked what's the big deal if the account was shared. Geez people! Simple, it's against Rohan's Terms of service. Aside from that, sharing an account is like willfully letting thieves inside your house. So yeah, trust no one specially people online. Best friends can even betray you let alone a freaking stranger you just met online. So yeah everyone can turn into a snake nowadays. So don't share your account to anyone even to your girlfriends/boyfriends!

There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

^yikes. I hate that. hahahaha!

Its not against the rules to share accounts. The TOS does not advise that you do.

Account sharing is common practice for many reasons, most of it revolving around time (the only thing we cant control). But I will say this.... outside of a big guild there is little to no reason to share accounts ever.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

"You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and login information. You must immediately notify PLAYWITH of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security. You will be solely responsible to PLAYWITH for actions under Your Account and password, whether authorized by You or not. ."

It doesn't direct say it. But yeah same thought, do not share your account, if you do we will not assist you.

http://portal.playrohan.com/Common/Html/tos.html

(•_•) I Share my account
    <) )╯
    _/ \ 'Cause I just wanna look good for you

(•_•)
    <( (> good for you
    _ / \

(~_').....(~,~)
    <) (> uh <) (> huh
    _/ \______/ \