+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

dekan evolve using HK

anyone else having/ had a problem with dekan going back into evolve while using HK?, Works as it should 5-6 times outter 10, but every other 4-5 time it'll come out of evolve...hit some mobs ( all good so far ) go back into evolve..and just freeze. Mobs attack and kill, keeps coming up invalid target for me. Becoming a real pain now as I cant afk on Hk.. Any one else having or had the same problem and know a fix?

I've also had this problem with my dekan on HK where it randomly gets stuck in non-evolve mode. It also shows the icon of an aura buff in use (Dragon's Wing or Dragon Mantle) which can only be used in Evolve mode. It won't move or do anything (invalid target when attacking). It goes away by relogging but it's very frustrating and a waste of HK.

Same here, it's because the aura buff(dragon mode aura) you set on you HK, when your dekan morphed back into humanoid, the aura buff sometimes stuck and you can still see that buff eventhough you already become humanoid mode, and that buff usually a sign that another skill is stuck when your dragon mode expiredthat skill is the actual problem). If that's happen, go outside from the room or make sure no mob attacks you, then go "sit" press 'Z' and you wil see a skill that stuck on your dekan when your dragon mode expired(usually health funnel). After that it will revert back to normal. This indeed sucks. the only way I managed to prevent this to happen again is to remove my aura buff(ex dragon mantle/dragon wing/sudden death)

I think there was a simple solution to this but i don't remember right now. Had to do with the Evolve and auras you have on or something like that >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Why wont you guys send a ticket about that?? lol Try giving the GM's a video so they can search it out
    yes I really want to do it, but..
    well for me I play sage and the only aura that worth to active is dragon wing(boost mobility) and that aura does not really useful in leveling/hunting, whilst the dragon mantle is not worth a **** to be activated, instead of 100 damage per tick they should update it into %removal hp per tick, let's say 2% loss hp per tick or such and I will consider it as a useful skill, otherwise I will not really care about it, and for Knight suddent death/blood effect also only useful for str type dekan, but nowadays all dekan is vit, so they also wouldn't care less.. yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Why wont you guys send a ticket about that?? lol Try giving the GM's a video so they can search it out
    IMO the thread starter posted at the right place, this is to let other players know that issue like this exists in the game. Also, why not get a GM in the game to see it in actual. Sometimes fraps can't fully explain complicated bugs unless a player has a voice over explaining the whole thing. Yep, I know we can just explain it on the ticket itself but most of us are not that eloquent in terms of writing in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Demaemochi View Post
    I've also had this problem with my dekan on HK where it randomly gets stuck in non-evolve mode. It also shows the icon of an aura buff in use (Dragon's Wing or Dragon Mantle) which can only be used in Evolve mode. It won't move or do anything (invalid target when attacking). It goes away by relogging but it's very frustrating and a waste of HK.
    This same thing has been happening to me in the past few days with my HK, except for instead of the aura's my character was in human form but still had all the passive buffs from evolve, except no evolve(splitter, impenetrable, suction.) I was then stuck in human form but couldn't attack anything or use skills, but i could walk around and change my target. its only happened to me like 3 or 4 times i thought but then again i was with a pt so i was still alive when i checked to find it like that. It makes sense then that this would be the cause of a lot of times i mysteriously died on my kit and had no clue how that happened. seems like an easy bug to fix but i guess not if its still happening >.>

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    This same thing has been happening to me in the past few days with my HK, except for instead of the aura's my character was in human form but still had all the passive buffs from evolve, except no evolve(splitter, impenetrable, suction.) I was then stuck in human form but couldn't attack anything or use skills, but i could walk around and change my target. its only happened to me like 3 or 4 times i thought but then again i was with a pt so i was still alive when i checked to find it like that. It makes sense then that this would be the cause of a lot of times i mysteriously died on my kit and had no clue how that happened. seems like an easy bug to fix but i guess not if its still happening >.>
    You should send them a ticket and show a screenshot of your hunter kit tabs like your skill and buff set up. Maybe there's something off with your skill arrangement which causes the bug. You will never know unless you send them a ticket. I have a friend who used to have the same problem and the GM team helped him solve it.

Banned
    i reported this with many others 2 years ago nothing got done. gl

Quote Originally Posted by redphoenix View Post
    anyone else having/ had a problem with dekan going back into evolve while using HK?, Works as it should 5-6 times outter 10, but every other 4-5 time it'll come out of evolve...hit some mobs ( all good so far ) go back into evolve..and just freeze. Mobs attack and kill, keeps coming up invalid target for me. Becoming a real pain now as I cant afk on Hk.. Any one else having or had the same problem and know a fix?
    As a master level dekan, i too have had this issue but because I was so powerful I never died. My advice is to use lesss skills on your HK.... your really just need zhen counter if you are good
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired