+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The only way to reproduce this bug is when your Dekan is in Humanoid form and trying to use Evolve or some other skill that casting it is instant and having a huge amount of monsters poking you. While in Evolved mode casting a skill while it expires and having the same stupid amount of monsters poking you will result in staying in Humanoid form with Evolve mode passives still active.
    That is the only way and in my experience I've only had this problem in pservers, here not that i remember but it is possible cause it hasnt been fixed yet.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The only way to reproduce this bug is when your Dekan is in Humanoid form and trying to use Evolve or some other skill that casting it is instant and having a huge amount of monsters poking you. While in Evolved mode casting a skill while it expires and having the same stupid amount of monsters poking you will result in staying in Humanoid form with Evolve mode passives still active.
    That is the only way and in my experience I've only had this problem in pservers, here not that i remember but it is possible cause it hasnt been fixed yet.
    I heard they're having a hard time replicating when the ticket senders are not on point and some of them are not really good in speaking/writing English.

@Latvala I agree that using less skills on HK will help players avoid this problem. Maybe the guy is using too many skills or the arrangement of skills sucks that the system got confused and produced that bug. Only way to know is by asking the GM's via ticket

if PW change that skill elvoke like other normal skill buffs// i mean u can use it again again any time so bug will not

Just increase yr process above normal in Task manager its willl never happen again. Tested