+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    How can you compare what you hit before the nerf when the average non upg DD was 35% to today when the average non upg DD is 52%.

Not to mention the widespread availability of these epics/upgs/upg 2.0s. This is not a fair comparison and there is no more charging for murdershot, instead its a penalty for not using MR in the 1st place.
    So, you are saying that there is not difference in damage dealt between 10 possibles vs 0 possibles? In other words, the damage of Murder Shot is not dependent on my possibles? And what do you mean by penalty of not using MR? I do less damage if I'm not buffed MR?

Quote Originally Posted by C0rndog View Post
    So, you are saying that there is not difference in damage dealt between 10 possibles vs 0 possibles? In other words, the damage of Murder Shot is not dependent on my possibles? And what do you mean by penalty of not using MR? I do less damage if I'm not buffed MR?
    ok since you seem to not understand.

Murdershot's possible:damage addition was REVERSED! it now does max damage with TEN (10) possibles

Its a penalty for not using MR because if you are losing possibles you are losing damage on murdershot.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

ok since you seem to not understand.

Murdershot's possible:damage addition was REVERSED! it now does max damage with TEN (10) possibles

Its a penalty for not using MR because if you are losing possibles you are losing damage on murdershot.
    You're the one who's not understanding, he said this change has provided less damage when using Murder Shot like it was before.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

You're both right. I had no idea that it was reversed. But that makes sense as to why I was doing **** damage at zero possibles. But that is stupid. Isn't the whole point of "MURDER" shot to increase it by murdering people? I don't know why they did that when they could just stop possibles from changing when on MR. And back then MS used to be so OP.
    Last edited by C0rndog; 10-01-2015 at 07:56 PM.

You're both right. I had no idea that it was reversed. But that makes sense as to why I was doing **** damage at zero possibles. But that is stupid. Isn't the whole point of "MURDER" shot to increase it by murdering people? I don't know why they did that when they could just stop possibles from changing when on MR. And back then MS used to be so OP.
    Is the opposite of how it were before, man!
    Lucas wannabe.

If you have not noticed the old venge system is gone and was replaced with PVP/HONOR system. The pvp/honor system was bugged for rangers in that they would lose possibles when killing people (even with MR). This is obviously a problem for rangers who wanted that 0 possible murder shot (do you want to go red?)

Plus this is better for rangers because it means u can get up and go now compared to charging possibles on your quickness buffer.

If you have not noticed the old venge system is gone and was replaced with PVP/HONOR system. The pvp/honor system was bugged for rangers in that they would lose possibles when killing people (even with MR). This is obviously a problem for rangers who wanted that 0 possible murder shot (do you want to go red?)

Plus this is better for rangers because it means u can get up and go now compared to charging possibles on your quickness buffer.
    That is so true lol.
    Lucas wannabe.

Heeey, you know I do this?! Haha... who IS this?! xD And also, you never replied to my private message. I asked you a question!

Heeey, you know I do this?! Haha... who IS this?! xD And also, you never replied to my private message. I asked you a question!
    Are you speaking to me or to sunny angel?
    Lucas wannabe.

I dont get notifications for private messages. I answered your PM along with a bunch of others.

Who I am:
    Iceyy~~ Borderline Retuired Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: Crazy(65 Warrior) Yup(65 priest) @ Ascention Valley