+ Reply to Thread

Upgrade Weapon Sale!

Hello GMs,

I posted a thread like this in general discussion, but thought this would be a more appropriate place.

I was wondering if there was any way you guys could hold another upgrade sale event soon. Very soon. I partook in the last one, but I still need two more, and personally know of at least several more people that do too. I'm sure there are many more still.

Especially since you guys sold Shiny Option stones a couple weeks back, I'm sure there are plenty of people that stocked up on those for just the occasion.

I just feel like it would be a win win situation. Thanks for your consideration.

-Corny

Quote Originally Posted by C0rndog View Post
    Hello GMs,

I posted a thread like this in general discussion, but thought this would be a more appropriate place.

I was wondering if there was any way you guys could hold another upgrade sale event soon. Very soon. I partook in the last one, but I still need two more, and personally know of at least several more people that do too. I'm sure there are many more still.

Especially since you guys sold Shiny Option stones a couple weeks back, I'm sure there are plenty of people that stocked up on those for just the occasion.

I just feel like it would be a win win situation. Thanks for your consideration.

-Corny
    They will.
    Just be patient
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi19 View Post
    for christmas will be onyx weapon upgrade sale
    How do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by C0rndog View Post
    How do you know this?
    Are you sure about that lol.
    It hasn't been announced anywhere..
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Any Update Gm?
    When is next Sale? We wait so loooong^^

Quote Originally Posted by Portuser View Post
    Any Update Gm?
    When is next Sale? We wait so loooong^^
    Just be patient :P
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

yes we need more upg sale.... Zhen 3.0 Fail maybe ynk can make 4.0 upg for have good zhen

Quote Originally Posted by douky21 View Post
    yes we need more upg sale.... Zhen 3.0 Fail maybe ynk can make 4.0 upg for have good zhen
    Get a 2.0 Zhen for a DK this should be your weapon of choice for now.
    For a DS you'll have to wait, the only Magic Zhen available right now is the 1.0 and there are like 2.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!