+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Cliph

Autumn Falls Playtime Event!

Shiltzians!

Ah, Autumn...
    The leaves are changing, the sun is setting earlier, and we're all still playing Seal Online!

Ring in the season's change with a splendid Playtime Event!

Check out the rules and rewards below!

Rewards:

75 Hours - Word of Blessing (Ruby-1 Day) x3
    125 Hours - Time Warp - Gold x5
    175 Hours - Albereo's Jewelry Box
    225 Hours - Blessed Diamond
    280 Hours - Black Dragon Egg

Rules:
    This playtime event is open to Duran AND Arus servers.
    Players need to have at least one character above level 100 ON THE SERVER YOU ARE PLAYING ON to be eligible.
    Rewards will be distributed during maintenance on 10/13.
    EDIT: Rewards are NOT cumulative.

EDIT 9/30/15: Updated rewards and playtime requirements

Don't fall down yet!
    - Seal Online Team
    Last edited by Cliph; 10-01-2015 at 04:51 PM.

ummm,

let's us pray for our PC and Connection not to go die for 14 days (24 hours non-stop) so we can get those rewards

yeah I think that's almost impossible

Almost Impossible @_@

GM what is the point of Log-in and stay AFK event? It will make the game boring and no one will pay attention to the gameplay except afk for the rewards. This event only make the game full of non-moving player and there will be no point to do something at the moment.

may i know how can we check the time we online starting from now till the end of the event? thanks!

1. Hope PC don't Blown Up like a Bomb
    2. Think about our health guysss... it's 22hours playtime a day lol, 1day it's 24hours @_@
    3. even if our char is afk, like vending or etc, we must get rest of our pc at least 1 hours a day (considering shutdown, turn on, loading time, etc), so it's better 24hours continously connected
    4. it's impossible

lol after finis event PC Broke....

imposible 310H = 13 day always online

Please GM give us chance to win black dragon egg, please change the rule time for black dragon egg.
    let give us 280 hour.it's imposible when we stay log in game in 14 day non stop.my comp will blow up.
    please listen to us

Quote Originally Posted by Chorong94 View Post
    may i know how can we check the time we online starting from now till the end of the event? thanks!
    Unfortunately there is no such a thing. You have to check it by yourself. That is what i experienced from the same log in event few months ago.