+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Cliph
    Hello!

As some people in this thread have been saying, we placed the Black Dragon Egg at such a high requirement because it is a highly prized item.
    More prized than even the Blessed Pink Diamond.
    However, after reviewing past Playtime Events, and seeing how far over the highest reward tier players were able to reach, we agree that it's probably inconceivable to require 310 hours from everybody.

We tried to keep the rewards and requirements for this Event in line with past Events, but somehow that got away from us when we were planning out the rewards.
    We apologize for this, and we apologize for making it seem like we don't care about your electric bill or the well-being of your computers.

As a result, we have decided to rework the rewards for the Autumn Falls Playtime Event.
    Please check back to the original post in this thread to see the new rewards and requirements.

Thank you.

Cliph
    Also!

Just to clear up some other questions that have come up.

This event is account-based.
    So, it doesn't matter if you don't use the same character for all of your hours or if you play multiple characters.
    However, the characters all need to be on the same server.

If you currently DO NOT have a character above level 100, but you level one up by the time the event ends, ALL of your hours will be counted.
    The system only checks your level at the end of the event.

its counted by ID or Character??

Pls provide us any stuff to check our playtime, I think we need it because seal often makes a playtime event like this.
    I barely got DC, so I really don't know how much my playtime,
    I got DC while I leave my computer for 6 hours this morning and just now while i leave for 3 hours, I don't know when it got DC.
    It will mess me up if it happened everyday.

And thanks for the update, I will try for 280 hours now Hopefully I don't get so much trouble.
    Last edited by crunchu; 09-30-2015 at 12:35 PM.

can you make a system that we know how many hours that we have been online? thats make us easyer to rest our PC or Laptop

yep GM i hope there's Some program that We can see our play time so if we don't get the event at least we know how much time we playing

And BTW
    Thanks for new update play time event make it 280 Hours like BPD before

Wow! If they're going to pay our electric bills why not. meh never mind.. disappointed
    Last edited by shoeshyne; 09-30-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    From SMALL things are GREAT things brought to pass

If you guys want the pet so badly, just do it. Do you still remember the play time event when you guys got the BPD as the main reward ? what the heck some ppl did ? they made many n00b as **** IDs and used some program so they can logged in their n00b as **** IDs in one PC/laptop to farm the BPDs, don't you think it can harm your PC or laptop ?.
    You WONT get anyhting without SACRIFICING anything, it's the equivalent trade and so lucky, they just lowered they playtime into 280 hours. No more stupid complaining please.

20 HOURS a day does not log out game? Pc may not illuminate..

Playwith has the Best Assistance !! Stop complaining guys, really !?

I agree, we need to know how long already we online,
    maybe we can get a mail when we have reached certain reward ?
    sounds inconvenience for the staff but it would be so helpful
    Last edited by Dropsz; 10-01-2015 at 06:34 AM.