+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I think they lack of ideas for the next events, very uncreative Game Masters and Developer$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. The char needs at least to be 100 levels ?? Bull**** man, the last Bless Diamond event they gave us 2 BDs each ID and even level 1 ones. This is why SEAL has never been nominated in the list of best MMORPG game, bad managament

GM think we are a robot

i know that's impossible, but come on guys..
    they spent money too much for the egg too.
    if GM make it easier for us, its not fair for players that spent too much money on grabbit last time.

are you kidding us ? that's impossible we can make it in 14 days. you try to make all player's PC blown up.
    this event is useless. it will make arus server like dead server. just afk and afk. lol

dont say u can logged in for 13 days..how about 3 day for the first time reward could u get it or not ? it need more a lot think...how about when your going to hunt and u get the disconnected automatically from server ... how they are get counted ?
    Last edited by seinseiryu; 09-30-2015 at 02:52 AM.

this very impossible we are human not robot 13 day online non stop this kind of freak human ... means we destroy our laptop just for black dragon egg lol

we are human not robot lol
    Last edited by wonosari2; 09-30-2015 at 03:04 AM.

With all respect to the admins, I agree with most people here that this seems impossible and it will most likely hurt our computers/electricity bill. I get the idea that it's suppose to be for those few players who somehow pull it off but this is not the way in which you should go about it. Perhaps try something else, maybe like those who make it over 200 hours are put in a raffle to get it. The way it is now, people may get the bde but it's not really appealing leaving a computer on 13 hours a day. What is clear is that most people don't like method that it takes to get the best reward. I say keep the difficulty but make it truly accessible for hardcore players to actually attain the bde. Just my thoughts on this.

Also on a side note:

I see way too many people treating the admins rudely and inappropriately. They aren't your parents guys. They work hard to get things done. There are deadlines, bug fixes, reports, I could go on and on. But the fact of the matter is, if they even make events possible you guys should be thankful. There are many games who don't have active GM's to make events happen. At least they are trying so give them a break and at least treat them with a little more respect. Not trying to pick sides but it just seems that way in every post I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Akyzin; 09-30-2015 at 04:27 AM.

the playtime count based on account login or per character?
    is it matter if we use a different char once in awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by Akyzin View Post
    With all respect to the admins, I agree with most people here that this seems impossible and it will most likely hurt our computers/electricity bill. I get the idea that it's suppose to be for those few players who somehow pull it off but this is not the way in which you should go about it. Perhaps try something else, maybe like those who make it over 200 hours are put in a raffle to get it. The way it is now, people may get the bde but it's not really appealing leaving a computer on 13 hours a day. What is clear is that most people don't like method that it takes to get the best reward. I say keep the difficulty but make it truly accessible for hardcore players to actually attain the bde. Just my thoughts on this.

Also on a side note:

I see way too many people treating the admins rudely and inappropriately. They aren't your parents guys. They work hard to get things done. There are deadlines, bug fixes, reports, I could go on and on. But the fact of the matter is, if they even make events possible you guys should be thankful. There are many games who don't have active GM's to make events happen. At least they are trying so give them a break and at least treat them with a little more respect. Not trying to pick sides but it just seems that way in every post I've seen so far.
    I agree. Most MMORPGs I've played have dead GMs. You can't find them, you can't see them, you can't message them, they don't host events and stuff. At least here you can see GM Winterflood, GM Miswa and GM Unica in towns. Yes, they may be AFK at times but that's because they might have other things to do. More importantly, you can talk to them unlike the others so yeah, let's give them a break. We have daily events here and new events every month. They are not forcing you to join so if you think you can't make it then just leave them alone.

As for me, I just select the events I'd like to join coz I have work. For this event I think it's a bit reasonable if you'll think about it. The BDE is a new pet and the stats from it are very good, not to mention that it moves fast as I've seen Winter use it a lot. Now, to be realistic, I won't aim for the BDE. I'll just aim for the Gold Time Warps. That will be very helpful and realistic.

Note: I think Rory Mercury looks a lot like GM Winterflood

If you don't like the event, then don't participate... Black Dragon Egg is not supposed to be easy to get. Stop complaining.