+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    wasting electricity...

Quote Originally Posted by korokorokoro View Post
    Unfortunately there is no such a thing. You have to check it by yourself. That is what i experienced from the same log in event few months ago.
    haha, okays... then my goal for this event is to get the time warp gold and thats it lol, black dragon seems impossible for me :/

I don't understand the point of these event, it only will make all player to retire and GM will reset the server again? last event was BDE some player spend real money to get the egg and now we have a change to get it for free? it will make all player retire... I really confused with how the event go..... BDE free for all will give those with good connection to get the egg for free, this is unfair to those who spent so much money on grabbit.... and this month grabbit is very... crazy... gloomy pet...

I have a case here:
    If i have lvl 50 character only on a server, then i raise untill it reach lvl 150, will the time i spend for raise it from lv 50 to 100 still be counted? or just my time at lv 100 to 150 counted?

Dear GM,
    With a full respect, please Listen to All Players Complain,
    This month event is the most impossible event Ever since i played 4 years ago.
    Please Consider About time, 310 Hours is 13 days non stop and GM only give time less thn 14 days, Come on u kidding me right?
    even people selling stuff they got Disconnected many times
    this is very uncomfortable, and disappointed event. its not about the price, is about how GM treat us as a player.
    "UnHuman" is the only word i can discribe about this event
    once again please please with honor please Conside about 310 Playtime at least 270 Hours is good enough and Hard enough

Thank you

Hope Our PC Didn't blow up stay online 24 hours streak almost imposible

Quote Originally Posted by vimzjr View Post
    I have a case here:
    If i have lvl 50 character only on a server, then i raise untill it reach lvl 150, will the time i spend for raise it from lv 50 to 100 still be counted? or just my time at lv 100 to 150 counted?
    i think, from the your level is 100 and higher... but, it doesnt make sense how they calculate it

auch 310 hours, I will just go for the 175hrs, 5 TW, since i haven't 251 yet

add Black Dragon Egg to VIP 5th Consecutive REGENT......................... better profit

we have to online with character above lv 100 or id that have character above lv 100?
    is it count when i online with my lv 1 character that share the same id with my character lv 204?