+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I guess that GM Rotreberque is Robot that can't read

He, don't read Ticket and just copy paste same stupid answers.
    2days ago I send ticket: Conquer Elemental Dungeon Event
    i fill required fields lke serwer, character, item name

GM Rotreberque check it after 1hr (it was fast reaction) but what did?
    he send me reply:
    "We appreciate this report to us. Then again, this matter will be forwarded to higher department for
    further investigation. We would like to advise you, NOT to reply on this ticket, not unless, response has
    been received. We are also asking for your patience, for this matter as mentioned will be checked intensively.

Just to repeat ourselves, please DO NOT REPLY on this ticket, unless higher department already
    replied to avoid prolonging the time for your request to be resolved.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again."

Investigation?? Higher tier GM?? I jus't wanted my scroll for damn ash dungeon! b4 event is still running............(thx to him i bet i won't get them on time now).
    If he can't add event items to players and he need for that High Tier GM just fire Him, cuz He is 2lazy 2read Tickets!

Haha. Replace him and do all his work. I bet that you can do what Rotreberque does. haha. Well anyway, FIRE HIM! Ahahaha.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

he send me reply:
    "We appreciate this report to us. Then again, this matter will be forwarded to higher department for
    further investigation. We would like to advise you, NOT to reply on this ticket, not unless, response has
    been received. We are also asking for your patience, for this matter as mentioned will be checked intensively.

Just to repeat ourselves, please DO NOT REPLY on this ticket, unless higher department already
    Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again."

Investigation?? Higher tier GM?? I jus't wanted my scroll for damn ash dungeon! b4 event is still running............(thx to him i bet i won't get them on time now).
    If he can't add event items to players and he need for that High Tier GM just fire Him, cuz He is 2lazy 2read Tickets!
    GMs don't process tickets on the weekends. Its Monday now and in a few hours from now its mostly likely gonna be processed.

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

he send me reply:

You should assume is weekend, if you pay them PTO!!
    Monday! Many ticket under review and process, be patience!

I will have you know that not only is Rotreberque employee of the month & employee of the year for 6 years in a row... he is also the king of support ticket abuse and special treatment.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

so he can answer ticket but can't do nothing? how stupid is that?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I will have you know that not only is Rotreberque employee of the month & employee of the year for 6 years in a row... he is also the king of support ticket abuse and special treatment.
    How did you know that?
    Probably, you are Rotreberque. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    How did you know that?
    Probably, you are Rotreberque. Hahaha.
    no I am ampelius 2nd best employee of the month/year for 6 years in a row and queen of support ticket abuse and special treatment.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    no I am ampelius 2nd best employee of the month/year for 6 years in a row and queen of support ticket abuse and special treatment.
    Seriously, Rotre is one of the good GM's here and yet they are bashed by people not getting help immediately. I wonder why these people always have the right to that to GM's doing their best (in my own opinion) to serve the us.

I give up.