+ Reply to Thread

Oh my good gms??????????

OH MY GOOD COMON GMS CALIBRATED THE NEW RACE THAT IMPOSSIBLE 3 TEMPS ATACKING 1 FUKING NOIR CANt WIN wtfffff THAT NOT A GAME THAT HELL FOR THE OTHER PALYERS COMON NOIR CAN PASS REFLECTION OF TEMP BUT THE OTHER RACE CANT LEAVE THE STUN wtfffff THAT IS SO STUPID LETS ALL BE NOIR AND DELEDTED ALL OTHER RACE MAYBE THE ROHAN NAME WILL BE NOIR FOR ALL DO SOMETHING..................................

Banned
    shut the fu.ck up cry baby omg. it's called a skill, guards also have it its called stone skin retard.

yea stfu, now Temps cry QQ, but when templars was OP (still are) no one care? Templar fight solo vs 5 and still win, be happy that noir can handle only 3 xD

Well, this game has dominated by templars for 5 years. It is about frigging time that there is a class that can actually bend a temp over and drill them.

Rather than simply balancing the game, Rohan has gone from being a temp-fest to a "noirée"(tm).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Shut ut nubs e iam not a temp can noir run + ranger wtf that nub class overage all classs so dont cry if gms low nub skill like you say 20 sec of stun nub thats not fair pvp

Can you please repeat that in English? I have no idea what you just said.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

yea its true 20 secs stun its alot for a skill that pass reflect , but even then that noir must have alot off "pro" gear or its a fail just like all the rest