+ Reply to Thread

Tamir Weapon enhancer fail in +6??

Tamir Weapon enhancer fail in +6?
    Reinforcing safe to +9 and then work with premium preservation stone?
    We need a guide.
    THX

Its only safe until + 5 now. Been this way for a while now.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

And Irene says they didn't change rates xD yeeeeeea righhhtt.... Sory but on Jainus we had safe +9

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    .... Sory but on Jainus we had safe +9
    Not anymore. Safe +9 on Jainus is fiction.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

and that they were not warned or published?
    or indicates in a warning NPC tamir
    should help players increasingly make it more difficult
    things are not improving
    +9 Return, safe in jainus

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    things are not improving
    We had cute refine event too, with guild buff U had 100% succes rate to dlvl all your stuff to lvl1, many players dlvl their best stuff to lvl1 (upgrades epic, onyx sets etc.) But in next weekend THEY change succes rate and did not inform players what THEY did, lolz many players lost their precious stuff. GM told me in ticket that rates wasnt changed (yeaa over 700 SUCCES non stop 0 Faill, and in next weekend Faill after i reach safe -32 and bam! item lost).
    welcome back in rohan

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    things are not improving
    Why should they advertise anthing of the sort? Going to +9 was never guaranteed, even in RAN before the merge. The NPC tells you if you reinforce beyond 5 you can lose your stuff. PWI doesn't need to advertise anything at all.

There was always a chance of failing going from +5 to +6. RAN had better overall refine rates than JIN so you guys got spoiled by the better chance of succeeding. Regardless of what Atzigan said, the rates in JAINUS are NOT as good as they were in RAN. The current rates for everything is somewhere between he rates for RAN and JIN.

You can reinforcing/enhancing to +5 without breaking your stuff. It has always been that way as long as reinforcing and enhancing has existed. Evenn in RAN if you were really unlucky and didn't use a pres stone you would lose your stuff if you failed to reinforce or enhance.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

You say is false, often forged to +8 and failure without our items were lost,
    It was always sure to +9 everyone knew, and most did so
    Where in the NPC Tamir indicates that it is safe to +5 ?? one photo please

sory alucardss but that part off you item fail at +8 too +9 and keep the item its a lie.
    even on old ran i lost some good stuff only +6 too +7 or +5 too +6 , yea its true was easy too get +9 but wasent 100% sucess .

It was previously only to +5, hence they modified and could go up to +9 smoothly.
    For example, this past year I never broke nothing to +9, and from there to using preservation, "+14.
    All this makes me weird, and it is why we must ask for a guide indicating where rates and forges crafting