+ Reply to Thread

"Fly" Black Dragon Real?

Has anyone saw any Fly Black Dragon
    I was thinking about it is real or not, because i saw many Black dragon but none of them have Fly Black Dragon in Duran except the GM

I'm having an issue that i see, when we ride our Black Dragon, it's appear to be Fly Dragon when we ride it, i dont know the display was wrong or that Black Dragon appereance are like the Fly, for what i Know, its diffrent

My second issues are, our Black Dragon Pet display when we are not riding it, it is so big, and like the GM Fly Black Dragon

So, i have my own oppinion without offensing any of you all or the programer maybe the Fly is Forbiden or the evolutin to Fly Black Dragon system having some issues that we dont know

Maybe GM can look for the trouble or give me some information that the Fly Black Dragon "Maybe" Forbid in the game because the stats will be makin the game unballance or something else

Thankyou,
    Best Regards

Joshua

Hope Black Dragon Egg event available once again because i haven't chance yet to join any event of it.
    just play seal from 1 week ago...

sometimes i think play seal faster before, then i should can join this autumn event for black dragon egg!

Lol, ive seen one
    Here some proof

Last edited by bagusmaho; 11-25-2015 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bagusmaho View Post
    Lol, ive seen one
    Here some proof

Gotta love that second option tho.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come