+ Reply to Thread

hi upg weapon missed

hi I lost the event of upg weapons 3.0 m trying to one month get one xbow for fun with one ranger who created have one sword x4 with 69 dd to change or even buy the xbow over 50 dd but has not no one to change or has to sell.

if I was not asking too much to bring the upg 3.0 to mall iten 1 weekend just for some people who do lose the the event of upgs

They could put the upgrades up for sale, but if you are hoping to get 6x/7x DD on it you are dreaming.
    They won't sell the Shiny option stones you need to get that. Dozens of people are waiting for them to sell those.

And as for missing the upgrade sale - As with any upgrade sale ... snooze you lose. That's just how it goes.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    They could put the upgrades up for sale, but if you are hoping to get 6x/7x DD on it you are dreaming.
    They won't sell the Shiny option stones you need to get that. Dozens of people are waiting for them to sell those.

And as for missing the upgrade sale - As with any upgrade sale ... snooze you lose. That's just how it goes.

yes I'm not waiting for 6 * / 7 * dd but with 5 * dd I lost upg because he was on vacation should not launch this upg when people are coming to go on vacation I took the upg 2.0 but lost 3.0 so I'm asking for put 1 weekend for those who missed the opportunity.

and who want to wait 4/5 months by more dd stones to wait but to me 5 * dd would be good because I see with xbow critical with 21% and 8 dd 0.o or weapon atack I do not want it but I hope gms remember that the people who are not in the month of August and lost events.
    thanks for listening

Quote Originally Posted by profilbay7 View Post
    What about that link?
    Could someone check that? :P
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

what is this ?

omg what is this ?