Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Character: Newbeeee
    Server: Arus

My biggest mistake I have ever done.. Falling asleep when rising up my pet.. I already killed 6 or 7 pets in 1 month (most of them are flower buds and some are sun flower).. I really regret because some pets have good opt... oh well.. Feeding, falling asleep, my pet is dead, and repeat..

My stupid mistake i made was take strike battle pet skill thought its add 300 Damage (Assault skill), but i was wrong and reset battle pet skill quiet expensive than buy a new one. LOL

Nick : Arabeth
    Server : Duran

My biggest mistake was when I was trying to refine my Shadowless Shoes to XG+9. I had just spent more than 1 billion cegels (not including any toolboxes or blessed diamonds) to refine it to XG and all I had in my inventory was 4 Alberero's Toolbox 1. I was able to succeed +8 easily but failed +9. Luckily, my shoes were saved by the toolbox the first time.

The second time around, I once again succeeded +8 but also failed +9 yet again. This time, I was not so lucky and my shoes were gone. All that money and time put into refining those Shadowless Shoes were wasted. I got mad and temporarily left the game for a month, only to come back during the Summer Log-in Event when Blessed Diamonds were being rewarded to players. If only that event had occured a month earlier, I would have been saved.

But now, I'm sitting here with my Normal +9 Shadowless Shoes and I don't know if I want to refine it again. From now on, I'm probably not going to use any more Albereo's Toolbox 1 and only stick to Toolbox 2 and Blessed Diamonds.

Character Name: Lordvader
    Server: Duran

Some day when Natural Stone normal price is around 20M and i decided to buy one to evolve my battle pet lvl 35
    Im shouting at elim but no one sell it until some one told me "I give you the material 2 Black Orb, 2 White Orb, Manual all for 15M"
    then i answer to him "No Thanks", he just replied "-_-"
    till i googled to know how to make natural stone and knew that material + 3m = Natural stone at zaid with no failure percentage
    so stupid i am choose to buy 22M one because no one sell it again and refuse "2 Black,2 White,Manual = 15M" just because i dont know make natural stone is so that easily lol
    even just 5M but its unforgetable memories ahahahaha

Nick : Asgoth

My sad story is wasting 10-12 Stack ruby just to make Wooden Wing to +8 and sadly just once reach +7 the rest is fail and fail and back to +3
    Dunno why so difficult to make +7 now, about 2 mount ago i refined ice armor TBS + Mariel to +8 so easily
    maybe i just lucky that day

Nick : Araghon

Someday, when i playing seal. I play from 11 pm until 8am. I feel something wrong here. I check my schedule, and finnaly i realize that i have a midtest in my college at 7 am. So sad -___-

NICK : Gebraak

I am a new player that day and after 1-2 Month , some day acciendly i click ctr+i and realize i have a lot of IM dunno when i got that and with my second char i take all that IM to that IM Invent i thought 1 ID Have 1 cash invent as well as cash bank but sadly its not, im wasting 5 gold time warp and many more at my second character and its just a bank char T.T

Nick : Notoday

my biggest mistake is i sell my Amariel Wings.xg +12 to npc
    Nickname: Hepach
    Server: Duran

Trying to hve a veteran fame but didnt do any sevis quest before episode 2, being a fodder instead of veteran..

Nick : Chanseyy

Biggest mistake? i got one. Its happening around low lv (near 20), when someone say that to find ruby easily u just go farming in moo moo storage in upstream mimic river. Sadly because im too hype for that information my char goes lv 25 when leveling at cranky rooster and i forgot to get inside moo moo storage the lv limit are 25. Such unfortune :>

Nick : Lichbreaker
    Server : Arus