Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    my mistake is when i bring my Fly female dryad to maya and then it turn out to be HP -4%

Nick : Rimuru
    Server : Duran

I'm Thailand player... i cant speak english with player in seal >> im so lonely. (

Nickname : Rosario
    Sever : Duran

my mistake is,,,,,, back then when the battle pet double experience event is on, i was going to crush gear to hunt my fire spirit, and once i get there , i cant see any warp on there , so i saw the ohm and i kill him alone , and i spent around 30 minutes -.-" , and later i just know that there's a way to click the warp without killing the ohm. what a waste of time -.-"

Nick : bluesmith
    Server : Arus

My biggest mistake was to start play this game again.

my biggest mistakes in this game is. when i want to find item for cegel at forest herkaus , i go to forest herkaus with teleport and dont know the price for teleport is 150k cegel. its so expensive -_-.

Nick : Romura

Biggest mistake me lost a pet because forgetting to feed

ign : Betrix
    server : Duran

Nick : Severus
    Server: Duran

I was checking the market and bought burning tail+7 unapp for only 4 million cegel, after that i didn't put the item in the bank andwent straight for leveling, i was planning to use it for my other character. after playing straight for 15 hour my eyes started to blurry and i took that BT and feed it to my pet=.=, the plan was to resell but in the end it was my pet who get fat from eating burning tail.... it didn't even raise 1% of my Dr. Owl

I lost my 4 stack Ruby to refine Chirp Chirp Candy.XG to +7. I lost it so much in +5 to +6. I think I'm the really one unlucky man to refine my weapon / armor / accessory. LOL

Nick : Jaydenvalco

biggest mistake? buying quen of all chicken with overpriced because of my desire @_@ n then the price goin down like hell @_@

IGN: Hellios
    Server: Duran

Hi there,

Here is my short story.

I love using Pet feeding bag since early play.

At the day all my pet went to max level +9 then I don't have to use Pet feeding bag so

I stopped buying it. What's wrong here ?

The day after I stopped using it. I have killed my two FD+ 9 because I forgot that I have to feed them yeah not just one but two !!! (double killed)

Since that day I never let any pet die again. Learning the hard way

Thanks for reading

Nick :Polywog
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by JackZ01; 09-22-2015 at 08:23 PM.