Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Server Name : Duran
    Character Name : Kimchipong

Biggest mistake I've ever made was buying a diamond for 5m which is 10x normal price from a vending shop , thats when im lv 40+ with 6m money only T_T

My biggest mistake when the first time in the play is when I do the seal 4 hero quest, then I just think that the quest was not seen groups of women and men. So, I do like the male characters are Arus Sign Claire's Sign Baldea's Sign and Duran's Sign. and incidentally I do this quest channeled through the blog of someone. in that blog, the creator of the blog do not tell that to the female characters have to report claire's signature first. then, at that time my friend told me to tell specifically for the female character must first report to claire not arus. I tried to repeat the quest ternyara can not and many times I tried to repeat the same result. I was frustrated, because I know for a 2nd job change that should have fame fame greenhorn whereas today I just recruit. game master. please give me the golden ticket opportunity to repeat another 1 4 hero's quest. because this is the first time for me to make a female character.

Nick: Caportista
    Server: Arus

My biggest mistake when the first time in the play is when I do the seal 4 hero quest, then I just think that the quest was not seen groups of women and men. So, I do like the male characters are arus Sign Claire's Sign Baldea's Sign and Duran's Sign. and incidentally I do this quest channeled through the blog of someone. in that blog, the creator of the blog do not tell that to the female characters have to report claire's signature first. then, at that time my friend told me to tell specifically for the female character must first report to claire not arus. I tried to repeat the quest ternyara can not and many times I tried to repeat the same result. I was frustrated, because I know for a 2nd job change that should have fame fame greenhorn whereas today I just recruit. game master. please give me the golden ticket opportunity to repeat another 1 4 hero's quest. because this is the first time for me to make a female character.

Nick: Caportista
    Server: Arus

Character Name : Lunsa
    Server : Duran

One night I was trapped,mail something to fill the wrong name

Nick : Akared
    Server : Duran

my mistake was raised up my beginner with 40 wisdom, i thought that i click was stamina
    now im a vagabond :3
    all stats back to 5 then i raise up the stats correctly
    xD
    Last edited by aizanov; 09-21-2015 at 08:42 PM.
    Where there is light
    Shadows lurk and fear reigns
    Yet by the blade of Vagabonds
    Mankind was given hope

My biggest mistake was not taking skill hp expand , I spent the SP for revival skill level 5

Nick : Febriani
    Server : Arus
    Last edited by aisyah2405; 09-22-2015 at 01:54 AM.

i have 2 Chirp Chirp Candy.XG, one of it was +7 and the other was +6. I want to refine the +6 CCC but i made a mistake by putting +7 to the refine slot. And VOILA! it's failed and it's gone T__________T

NICK : Jempol
    Server : Arus

my biggest mistake
    isell heaven egg 444m for 44m (wrong type)

Nick= Crimsonite
    Server= Duran

i sell gmbler head +7 unapp 1.5B to 1.5M T_T
    thats my biggest mistake

Nick= Amaze
    Server= Duran

my biggest mistake i wrong mail Isaac instead of Issac
    Burning Tail .DG +7

Nick= Cathe
    Server= Duran

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast