Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

biggest mistake for me is picked the wrong gender and I have to spend money to a male character.sigh!

Character Name : Scar
    Server : Duran

my biggest mistake was when the following events collect wolf skin and warior heart where i put it in the bank instead of iventory, so do not get a chance the prize.
    Character Name : Richimaru
    Server : ARUS

Someday, when i playing seal. I play from 11 pm until 8am. I feel something wrong here. I check my schedule, and finnaly i realize that i have a midtest in my college at 7 am. So sad -___-

NICK : Gebraak
    Server : Duran

my biggest mistake is i sell my Amariel Wings.xg +12 to npc
    Nickname: Hepach
    Server: Duran

Nick: Numberone
    Server: Arus
    My biggest mistake for a whole time im playing seal is...
    When i want to sell my wosb 140m and i only put 14m on the price.....
    ggwp thankyou seal

Biggest mistake is ... i never create a big mistake ~ i just wondering a reward.. lol

owh maybe this one.. i`m go to crude cave to npc baldea for Quest 4 heroes without peeking tutorial quest @forum/fanpage so i just walk in cave for 2 haours..coz im forgot the way to baldea...make me headache

character : Zapzz
    server Duran
    Last edited by chitoze; 09-17-2015 at 03:04 PM.

When the first time i play seal if i want sell something i always wrote the word......
    for exaple : Sell ruby = 500k each....... i wrote again and again i dont know we can reply with keyboard arrow up for along time
    so i always wrote it again and again and again

nick = Stevenfelix
    Server = ARUS

It was a long time ago. I didn't recognize that there's 10% vending tax. So I was selling ruby with price 560k. Then somebody came and offered to trade that ruby for 500k and I refused it because I thought I would get 560k instead of 500k. Lastly he bought my ruby and I got only 504k. :'(

Nick: Clenchy
    Server: Duran

long time a go when first time i playing seal online, i got green wood from trasure chest then feeding that gem for my seed. T_T
    when i remember thats for now i feel like a boss. lol

Nick : Issabels
    server : Duran
    Last edited by BlackJeal; 09-17-2015 at 03:52 PM.

My worst mistakes are forgetting to put the Albereo's Jewelry Box in the cash item slot when refining my wings of bird wife to xg+10 and breaking it >__<!!!

character: Cinder
    server: Arus

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast