Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

The biggest mistake i've made is i can't stop them for not to go to the darkness. Good bye my friends, i hope you can find a light path on there.

Nickname : youknowwhoiam
    Server : youknowwhereiam
    Last edited by BimBimPudel; 09-18-2015 at 09:06 AM.

the biggest mistake I ever made was when I was applying for GM to get married. Oh God maybe GM will banned my account. /scare T.T

Nick : Fak3r
    Server : Duran

i sold my pet (Original price : 2B) for only 200M ><

I lost my pet while chating with my friend. I forgot to give my pet some food ><

Nick : Priestbaby

Making Hooked Claw Armor from normal to G just for the 20 accuracy in the armor for an Archer job instead of buying XG equip in item mall

Nick : Jaberwock

the biggest mistake i've made is my pet is lost because i really focus for leveling my battle pet, and i forget to give food for my pet ~

character name : Edwardemon
    server : Arus

my biggest screw up in this game is, i still got no idea about enchanting in seal, then i just fooling around with my bat guys mask untill +11 without even knowing what is the risk from enchanting normal item from +9 above. silly part is its even get to +11 without any help from albereo or rune stone.. and i just said "wait lets just made it to +12, even if its failed its just drop +3 or something" then i click up the button, enchant it, BOOM!!! its gone, f**k it, how did it gone, then i open up wiki then i realize it was my biggest mistake i've ever done..

IGN : ellanvital
    server : duran

The Biggest Mistake of me playing Seal is that i forgot to feed my pet while i'm enjoying hunting + chatting with my friends, and so it goes, my Fly Phoenix died.

Nick : Immobile

Biggest Mistake : I didn't join the Sage Tower with the GM, because at first i have no idea what is Sage Tower and how to join and too lazy to do the quest. And Now I totally regret..

Nick : Adamloveme

My Biggest Mistake and now i totally regret is that i stop playing Seal for a year, and i missed every events and prizes. But now I'm Back and started playing.

Nick : Dauntless

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast