Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    My mistakes in seal , well there are a lot but the biggest one will be playing late at night like 2 or 3 am where you should be on bed sleeping and accidentally sell the XG. Weapons and Equipments. Even though it happened back in Seal Eternal Destiny, it still have a mark on my heart till now.

Character Name: Tinkerbells
    Server: Arus

My biggest mistake was moving from Duran server to Arus server. It was good at first, there's many player at Arus but now i'm so sad because so many Arus player move back to Duran / retired. GM Please do something
    Nickname: Curry
    Server: Arus

IGN: Satoruiwata
    Server: Duran

The biggest mistake I have ever done is choosing Light Spirit for my battle pet. It was a tough battle to get this one though. My battle pet is fine, it is now at 35, however it really makes me feel stupid since I have to change my job into Templar where it does not require Mpw that much compared to Apostle.

My Biggest mistake while playing Seal is when i go raid pillar , i'm so focus with the boss , see the boss'hp , use pots , and chatting with team , it took about an hour , adn then suddenly i feel something wrong in my display , oh no ! My Dragon dissapear ! , i forget to feed my Dragon , at the end , we can't end the boss , we just lost many pots , and i lost my Dragon which i get with hard work

Nick : Lyim
    Server : Arus

I was killing some apostel, teammates in the warzone event. After that Winterflood has blocked my id for 5 days, lol.
    I'm so sorry master.
    Character Name : Maho
    Server : ARUS
    Miswa say : it will be lifted tomorrow at 11.59 PDF.
    Since saturday night till now i can't login.
    Last edited by luncey; 09-18-2015 at 05:10 AM.

okay guys, iam not intend to make a you all laught but this is real. Well the story begin when iam using my lovely pet Fly Valkyrie +9 unapp, I am just hunting in game at the Forest of Cross you know in CrossGear. When my mom told me to Help her to open the garage cause my father has come home and i just told to the priest i am AFK for few minute, and i go. but i got trouble this Garage has been stuck,OMG me and my father tried to fix it and it work. Anddddd When i go back to the keyboard Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my Fly valk has Gone, Maybe She's walk around the forest and stoled by monster or something. That is the best mistake i ever done, oppsss~ the Biggest i mean . ~LOVE SEAL~

NICK : Kit2kat
    Last edited by Gerryvian; 09-18-2015 at 06:20 AM.

i have two weapons. one is +7 xg,one is clean. i want to sell the clean one ,but i make a mistake, i sell the xg 7 to the shop. i am very sad!!

IGN/Nickname : Uyayay
    Server : Duran

i want to sell my al x7 to others,but i make a mistake.i sell it only 1m,do you know why? i hit 0 less.
    NICK : Umiss

Nick : Baslaigher
    the biggest mistake you've ever made within Seal Online
    when there is a event which enabled us to buy unlimited vroomy from street merchant, I only bought 5 because I thought this event would be forever and I kept calm. Then, after maintenance I realized the event was ended and it's very frustrating because I only had 2 vroomy left and I saw many people had so many and sold them.

try use Piya power up potion with character lv 81+
    Character Name : Luckyreforged

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast