Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    I met a new friend in seal when i was start to play again. I though we are a pretty good buddy as we hunt together for 2 months. One day i bought Pink Maid set XG+8, AL xg+7 and SGOH for my Mage. He ask whether he can borrow my items for hunting and i was okay with it until he betray me by log off the game right after he use the set. I feel so sad aabout it as it was my 1st good item and it just disappear. Total lost is 800m and it was a lot to me.
    Nick: Amaterasuu
    Server : Duran

Char : Priestley
    Server : Duran

Hello . This is my small family,Ciripa,Ciripix,and Ciriput <3

I've grown together with Ciripa since he was Baby Ciripa (BC) , Black Smelly Ciripa (BSC) , and now Ciripa is a cute and single teenager.
    My best mistake happened few months ago when i've got depressed with my small eyes and afro tree hair, I decided to sell my pity Ciripa so i can buy new clothes , new hair colours ,and a little bit a plastic surgery on my face.

Ater I've changed my full appearance then my life feel so incomplete without Ciripa here ..
    Ciripa is the one who help me to Hunt and get rubies because i just a pity priest who always get a kick from another priest during party due to fast hunting reasons..
    so no Ciripa means no rubies

I've tried to find out Ciripa in Elim , in every stores that maybe will sell him back .
    until one day near the fountain i found someone sell him without change his name "Ciripa" :'))

i took ciripa back to my life , and i will never repeat the same mistakes , i will always take care of Ciripa untill he come out with beautiful wings so i can sell him more expansive.

Thanks you ,

Love <3
    Last edited by so1212; 09-17-2015 at 08:19 PM.

the biggest mistake you've made while playing Seal
    nick : Frostb1te
    server : Duran

Nickname: Sinb
    Server: Arus

So my mistake was, actually I want play Assasin n when im still level 164 as Jester theres this Thor event
    n the mjolnir option was sick for jester i mean 500 dmg n 500 mpw!!
    On the early days of this event when still theres no one who have this mjolnir I bought the mjolnir ingredients with a high price
    Im really excited when I had all the ingredients so I completed the quest right away
    n BAM! I got the mighty Thor Mjolnir, but the Mjolnir was not in the invent i keep looking for it n guess what its in the freaking cash invent!!!!
    I just thought thats okay, n tried to hit the training rabbit in town n guess what else its for a freaking melee!!!
    so in the end i decided to abandoned my Jester n looking for another Mjolnir ingridients for my Knight, so until i now im playing a Renegade

id really like to post a picture but it keeps error so thats it.

The biggest mistake I have ever made is bought a cherry Blossom Seed as an epic pet.
    I don remember how much I pay for this I was so upset after I found out the truth xD

Server: Duran
    Nick: Deathblink

IGN: Elvankent
    My biggest mistake was buying Assassin's Vow from web. I thought it was set of 20 pcs, but when I open my bank there was only 1 Assassin's Vow. What a waste of 50 Rps

IGN: Chorong94

My biggest mistake was actually throwing the battle pet quest after completing halfway... thinking i could get it again, i went back to the beggar and ask for the quest, but its nowhere to be found...... I AM NOW A LONELY MAGE with a smart yet annoying owl by my side :')

my biggest mistake is..
    when you can right click on the map where you want to go or stop by but never realised it in first.
    and i just realised it after played about 4 month when nothing to do, thats why i decided to playing my mouse.
    thats when i realised the map can be clicked to.. @_@

IGN : Ceries
    Server : Arus

My biggest mistake was not completing fame to fodder and alr cleared episode 1&2 .

Nickname : Keir

my biggest mistakes is selling my battle pet with low prices but forgot to unequip my advance battle pet armor.

nickname : Ivvy

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast