Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Biggest mistake is ... i never create a big mistake ~ i just wondering a reward.. lol

owh maybe this one.. i`m go to crude cave to npc baldea for Quest 4 heroes without peeking tutorial quest @forum/fanpage so i just walk in cave for 2 haours..coz im forgot the way to baldea...make me headache

character : Zapzz
    server Duran
    Last edited by chitoze; 09-17-2015 at 03:04 PM.

When the first time i play seal if i want sell something i always wrote the word......
    for exaple : Sell ruby = 500k each....... i wrote again and again i dont know we can reply with keyboard arrow up for along time
    so i always wrote it again and again and again

nick = Stevenfelix
    Server = ARUS

It was a long time ago. I didn't recognize that there's 10% vending tax. So I was selling ruby with price 560k. Then somebody came and offered to trade that ruby for 500k and I refused it because I thought I would get 560k instead of 500k. Lastly he bought my ruby and I got only 504k. :'(

Nick: Clenchy
    Server: Duran

long time a go when first time i playing seal online, i got green wood from trasure chest then feeding that gem for my seed. T_T
    when i remember thats for now i feel like a boss. lol

Nick : Issabels
    server : Duran
    Last edited by BlackJeal; 09-17-2015 at 03:52 PM.

My worst mistakes are forgetting to put the Albereo's Jewelry Box in the cash item slot when refining my wings of bird wife to xg+10 and breaking it >__<!!!

character: Cinder
    server: Arus

Nick : Itano
    Server : Duran

The biggest mistake i've made is set wrong pricing for vending. Once, i sold XG accesories which is missing two zero in price setting. I should have sold Rymos XG+7 by 250m,but i set it as 250k. I cried, guys, i cried everytime....

The biggest mistake i have ever made is i didn't put Albereo's Jewelry Box for refining my Angel Link XG +8 and it was broken. It made me feel worse that actually I have the Jewelry box in my cash box and i forgot!
    Nick: Magictbag
    Server: Duran

The sad story from me.... i making mistakes to join in Grabbit September first week .... and I get nothing. Unfortunately in 9/15/2015.. playrohan said : -Black Dragon Egg Drop Rate on Grabbit Increased! ........... arrgghhh!!!!!!!

Character Name : Aswatama
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by kenzoaoki; 09-17-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: incompleted

my mistake is when im forget to place a item to my pet feeding bag so my red head lady died and it already +9 nearly to evolution , im so sad

nick : daschund
    server : duran

this happens on the previous grabbit event which gives us Chirp Chirp Candy.XG and talisman XG, couple of months ago,
    so i was just starting to play seal again, then i tried to play grabbit, during that time, i happened to get couple of talisman xg, and A Chirp Chirp Candy xg.
    after i got CCC xg, i tried to make it +7 (doing it together with a talisman xg)
    so here we go, start refining ccc and talisman.. ccc finally succeed to +7 (yeay! ), then next is to refine talisman +6 to +7
    somehow idk why.. this stupid mistake happened , while trying to +7 talisman, i REFINED my CCC to +8 instead!
    and BOOM! its gone.....

nick : Aparctias
    server : Duran

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast