Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    biggest mistake for me is picked the wrong gender and I have to spend money to a male character.sigh!

Character Name : Scar
    Server : Duran

my biggest mistake was when the following events collect wolf skin and warior heart where i put it in the bank instead of iventory, so do not get a chance the prize.
    Character Name : Richimaru
    Server : ARUS

my biggest mistake is putting xxx at the end of my nickname -_-

Character Name : Shinichixxx
    Server : Arus

my mistake is always late, i late to up my battle pet whean its double exp event. and late to sage with GMs because pretty busy that time.. i hope can roll back that time -__- also late for checking this forum aaaaa -____-

nick: Iceiceice
    server: arus

My mistake is not crate many caracter when event blessed diamond evon tough i had much time

Nick : Hgarra3
    Server : Duran

When the first time I play seal, I was level 30, I love roaming to every place, but suddenly I found a room and get killed by Ice Golem -_-

Nick Flick, Server Duran

i am made my mistakes when i set my stats.i always wrong when want to choice int, but i do wrong then choice str.
    maybe just that my mistake that i was done
    CMIIW #SorryforRipEnglish

Character name = Outrun
    Server = Duran

i have a friend in seal, female character. I was quite close to her, but in my mind "she was a male :v". once time, I asked for her email address and it turns out ....
    she was women, real women and I am very embarrassed to admit it.
    by the way, she is cute :3

Character name:izaya
    server:arus
    my biggest mistake when i'm craftman hunting there is two monster in front me and beside me there is a warrior hunting the same monster,so we take down each monster i choose the right one and the warrior choose the left one and after the monster was killed the monster drop ruby BUT from warrior side and i'm just got trash item(not equip) really sad angry and very big mistake why i'm choosing the right one why i'm not choose the left one

I appraise my FRV and got AP6% instead of HP like I desire. Then I see someone selling IM's with Maya Mistake on it, and so i bought many of it. But I never using it to reset my FRV.

Hoopla. I just bought MARCO MISTAKE INSTEAD OF MAYA MISTAKE

Grumpy - Duran