+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Special Sale"

"Special Sale"

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25985

Really, I mean really? We are begging you for the lvling pks that you were selling last week and you give us this? People WANT the 400% solo/ party scrolls and the 7 day 400% seal. Not this crap that you have to offer now.

I'm REALLY REALLY starting to question your motives here Gms. I had faith that you were gonna start listening to your community after conversing with a member of your staff about this game. But I see that what we want doesn't seem to account for much does it?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

you are right. We need 400% not 100%.

They're trying to outsmart us lol. Buying more 100%'s in order to make 400%s would cost more hence they wouldn't sell those packages that they had before. I don't even get it, I don't know how they get their logic of taking off 400% seals on IM when they updated the conqueror level. Same as taking off the shiny stones when they put upgrades on sale. They never made sense.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

Really, I mean really? We are begging you for the lvling pks that you were selling last week and you give us this? People WANT the 400% solo/ party scrolls and the 7 day 400% seal. Not this crap that you have to offer now.

I'm REALLY REALLY starting to question your motives here Gms. I had faith that you were gonna start listening to your community after conversing with a member of your staff about this game. But I see that what we want doesn't seem to account for much does it?
    Hi Karren,

These guys haven't listened to their community since they sold epics 5 years ago. They totally lost touch with their community since RedRyder left and that's a fact.

Their ONLY concern is their financial bottom line at the end of each month. There is no long term strategy because in their eyes there is no long term.

Their logic is simple. They can sell 400% seals for only so much.
    So they want to sell 10x as many 100% seals + expensive pres stones so you will forge your own --- with the sh!tty success rate.

Yet another scheme to squeeze more money out of the few folks left playing here.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Hai P.J.

I know, But I had hope. Guess that's gone out the window now lol.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

they want sell more stuff? make rps and E-cash asme value and lower prices on IM of all stuff by 50% so those with not so big pockets can buy your stuff too

So in order to get that 400% seal for 7D we gonna need to double or triple pay that package? And still dont get half of what was in that package..
    OHH and it has succses rate too, Im so excited cuz YNK's succses rate is always so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

Well, we have our own sales plan for each month, we MAY consider about that package sales later again.
    But as you guys may know or you guys can compare with other Growth seals that are in Item mall, the package was really huge discounted prices when we sold.
    We can't do that sales very often unfortunately.
    But again, I'll consider about that package sales soon. But I can't guarantee the discounted price.
    I'll never get tired of you

Banned
    yeah, lets not give the community the SMALL community you have left even ONE thing they want.

just like crack dillers xD first they sell stuff cheaper, but when U cant lvl anymore without super duper seal they say cmn we can't sell it cheap anymore xD but u have chance like 1:1 000 000 to make same seal in gamble ;D