+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    What does how long you have been playing say about you not knowing if he has an MR buffed? If the guy that killed you is in one of the main guilds chances are he did. That means he won't show up in your venge list and never did I don't care when you started playing.

And if you have been playing since March 2008, you will know that. You will also know that if you want payback you have to get some friends that is tougher than him and go hunting.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I don't see why they don't just make it so that ANYBODY who gets the last hit on you gets registered on your hit list, as long as they don't have MR they should be on there...

Oh yea, because of that bull**** PvP Honor crap that was hardly fair. All it did was count kills, (and maybe deaths). A good supporting player like a Vit Def, Priest, or Wizard couldn't really get anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I don't see why they don't just make it so that ANYBODY who gets the last hit on you gets registered on your hit list, as long as they don't have MR they should be on there...

Oh yea, because of that bull**** PvP Honor crap that was hardly fair. All it did was count kills, (and maybe deaths). A good supporting player like a Vit Def, Priest, or Wizard couldn't really get anything from it.
    Theres hunt and login for that tho.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    What does how long you have been playing say about you not knowing if he has an MR buffed? If the guy that killed you is in one of the main guilds chances are he did. That means he won't show up in your venge list and never did I don't care when you started playing.

And if you have been playing since March 2008, you will know that. You will also know that if you want payback you have to get some friends that is tougher than him and go hunting.
    Omg lol xD just when i read this. plz go back to my first post in this thread and read it again. I rly don't care about MR, I know when som1 with that buff kill U , he will not show in my venge list (all knows that). Now Vengance sysyem sux cuz when som1 with higher than 10lvl? kill U, he is not in venge list and he don't need MR buff do do it. Once again in 2008 99 kill 30 (69lvl difference) and he land on your list. I don't like argument " write his name and kos him when u will get same lvl as he is", characters r so cheap now, and easy to lvl rpk char (jump event helps alot); so yea rpkr that constant clear roha , lower, spire ahkma, can do it non stop every day on different character (same person).

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Omg lol xD just when i read this. plz go back to my first post in this thread and read it again. I rly don't care about MR, I know when som1 with that buff kill U , he will not show in my venge list (all knows that). Now Vengance sysyem sux cuz when som1 with higher than 10lvl? kill U, he is not in venge list and he don't need MR buff do do it. Once again in 2008 99 kill 30 (69lvl difference) and he land on your list. I don't like argument " write his name and kos him when u will get same lvl as he is", characters r so cheap now, and easy to lvl rpk char (jump event helps alot); so yea rpkr that constant clear roha , lower, spire ahkma, can do it non stop every day on different character (same person).
    So what makes Rohan any different now than it was 7 years ago? In 2008 high levels killed noob lvl 30s all day every day. And lvl 30 noobs could do nothing about it except get some lvl 99 friends and go hunt. No difference. The only thing venge gives you is a way to port to the guy, which for a lvl 30 would be pure suicide most of the time (i.e. your lvl 99 is in R5 (back then) or wh (today). Either way, you are dead again.

Look, if a lvl 3x is going to get killed by an endgame player, there is nothing at all they can do about it - venge available or not. Welcome to Rohan. There are no rules. No "protections" for noobs. Just the way it is and if you had been playing as long as you claim, you will know that as well as I do. You want to go take on an endgame player, you get some high level pals and go hunt - then as well as now.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If anything I killed more lowbies back then. Pvp is so stale I dont even know how ppl go red now like u gotta be a real nub like sebas to go red justsaiying.

Having said that there are soooooooooooooooooOoOooOOOOOOooooo many grind spots in this game that there is no way u can get pked in all of them (unless u got a venge and ur name is faking gay sebas).

here is me lvling my priest before I quit a couple months back.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    So what makes Rohan any different now than it was 7 years ago? In 2008 high levels killed noob lvl 30s all day every day. And lvl 30 noobs could do nothing about it except get some lvl 99 friends and go hunt. No difference. The only thing venge gives you is a way to port to the guy, which for a lvl 30 would be pure suicide most of the time (i.e. your lvl 99 is in R5 (back then) or wh (today). Either way, you are dead again.

Look, if a lvl 3x is going to get killed by an endgame player, there is nothing at all they can do about it - venge available or not. Welcome to Rohan. There are no rules. No "protections" for noobs. Just the way it is and if you had been playing as long as you claim, you will know that as well as I do. You want to go take on an endgame player, you get some high level pals and go hunt - then as well as now.
    finally U start to get it, "The only thing venge gives you is a way to port to the guy" - and i want that even if im 30 and he is 115 (i got friends to kill him as a revenge), i dont want to chase him or them all over rohan maps, when they have anonymous mode on.

@sunnyangel ,I can like U start new class go r3 or giant fingerprint map and grind on 120lvl mobs when I'm lvl 1. It's not about that, I rly don't care if i die one or 10times in a day, I'm just sad that Vengance system not work ! like it was in good times in 2008. Vengance Is Always an Option... oh well it was in 2008, now it's just waste of gr8 idea.