+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bring Back OLD VENGE SYSTEM + MR fix

So, im getting killed so many times in this game by High lvl characters, with Murder Remission buff or wuthout. And i can't use Venge on them, I can't form party of High lvl characters (like it was before) and kill that idiot.

"Murder Remission" fix is simple: U can still kill players with no possible loose, but that person can still venge U.

dont cry because u are low lvl and they are high lvl. The gap is more than 10 lvl and u cant veng. So lvl your char then reveng later.

Part of the benefit of using MR is that you bypass the 10 possibles and don't get logged in the 'Killed by' list. Without it guild wars would be impossible because 90% of a guild's members would be red.

That is Rohan. Either learn to play within Rohan's evolving rules or go play hello kitty.

kthxby
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

ill start killing all so they cry more xD
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Part of the benefit of using MR is that you bypass the 10 possibles and don't get logged in the 'Killed by' list. Without it guild wars would be impossible because 90% of a guild's members would be red.

That is Rohan. Either learn to play within Rohan's evolving rules or go play hello kitty.

kthxby
    MR is good thing i don't say it's not! Just let us vegne those idiots, that use MR to kill lowbies or players that r not in any guild. like playwith say?? VENGANCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION!

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    MR is good thing i don't say it's not! Just let us vegne those idiots, that use MR to kill lowbies or players that r not in any guild. like playwith say?? VENGANCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION!
    Just remember their names like everyone else and get some friends to go hunting like everyone has been doing since 2008.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Now if lvl 99+ rpk lvl 30, U can't do anything to that RPKR cuz he is not in Your venge list.
    In 2008 if lvl 99 rpk lvl 30, that lvl 30 form pt and use VENGANCE OPTION. SO jea i just want to bring back that option.

How do you know that that lvl 99 didn't have an MR scroll running? Doesn't matter. Just remember who he is and go hunting with some friends when you are able.

I support this venge system but keep the easy to recharge interface no1 liked going all the way to the NPC to recharge.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    How do you know that that lvl 99 didn't have an MR scroll running? Doesn't matter. Just remember who he is and go hunting with some friends when you are able.
    cuz i play this game since CBT? ANd must say that old Vengance system was much much better, now it's a joke.