+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sugestion for get more players for the game

hi i just watched some videos on youtube and e see some server
    like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMcrmubbzw

it was like aswome all people got buffs 7 so much scrolls on and e see people dying and drope ases and scroll i say wtf this people are so rich or game just give that for people playing the game. the game never died cuz lot other stuff need money to buy, but for bring more people so much stuff are free for people can enjoy the game i think gms can work more on this game its free pvp cuz if you get all skill 7 + scroll for pvp like 30 sec people are ready to pvp if you nedd 3 m to rebuf 1 party of 6 menbers that suck and cant over kill 1 guy other team people just quit game easy but if you got low damage and get scroll for help you damage maybe people get back on this game

Quote Originally Posted by mikerings View Post
    hi i just watched some videos on youtube and e see some server
    like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMcrmubbzw

it was like aswome all people got buffs 7 so much scrolls on and e see people dying and drope ases and scroll i say wtf this people are so rich or game just give that for people playing the game. the game never died cuz lot other stuff need money to buy, but for bring more people so much stuff are free for people can enjoy the game i think gms can work more on this game its free pvp cuz if you get all skill 7 + scroll for pvp like 30 sec people are ready to pvp if you nedd 3 m to rebuf 1 party of 6 menbers that suck and cant over kill 1 guy other team people just quit game easy but if you got low damage and get scroll for help you damage maybe people get back on this game
    This is not a private server man nothing is easy in here or given free.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Banned
    That is some lame pvp pserver where you don't level (characters created lvl 110), and all gear, ses, etc is pretty much handed to you for free. Absolutely pointless thing to do.

This is the official rohan server. These guys are in this as a business. Doing something like that is never going to happen here so please don't attempt to promote that stuff. It really has no place in a game publisher's forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That is some lame pvp pserver where you don't level (characters created lvl 110), and all gear, ses, etc is pretty much handed to you for free. Absolutely pointless thing to do.

This is the official rohan server. These guys are in this as a business. Doing something like that is never going to happen here so please don't attempt to promote that stuff. It really has no place in a game publisher's forums.
    Everything we own was a workout of years donation and boss fights man!
    Those stuffs are nothing comparable to how much we dedicated into this game.
    Log Horizon Quote : We lost. We got wiped out. We may be finished. Maybe it was all a waste. Like they always said... We're idiots who've wasted our time on something as pointless as games. Game junkies who never leave their houses. Vegetables. But who cares? We knew that all along. We knew it, and we do it anyway. But we love games. We chose this. And sometimes we'll win, and sometimes we'll lose. So what? We've dedicated our lives to it. So it's real!
    This is what i think of rohan!
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Maybe it's private serwer, but how come japan version of rohan is way player friendly? more quests for costumes via quests in game, no blue named items, skill stones drop from enhanted tonkens and much much more.
    This version compared to jRohan looks like 50% of content is missing lol

ps. we have here the worst rohan version, even ph players had better
    Last edited by michal211; 11-08-2015 at 03:42 PM.

for real GM's need do somthing but no that **** ....

maybe try to get the game on steam it wil give a boost for sure because there are somuch ppl on there

Something like that once happened in here - the Clashing Valley event server. But it became too popular, and the grindy and broken real servers started to seem too lame in contrast, so they had to pull the plug.

Cause Playwith is waaaay more greedy than any of the companies behind rohan japan or PH, providing more content for us player would cost them more money and time.....bottom line, Compared to the crew at rohan japan our publishers & Gm's are lazy and too greedy,

PERIOD
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Nah I think it was removed cause the prices given where too good like some people still have the months of 500vit costume xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!