+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kakungjp View Post
    You can use the TS's ingridient. and just replace diamond with magic powder. I hope it will help you ^_^
    Have you evolved your BDE to Fly Dragon? I'll try your suggestion and update you if it's a success on my pet evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by emvillanueva View Post
    Have you evolved your BDE to Fly Dragon? I'll try your suggestion and update you if it's a success on my pet evolution.
    No, i just evolved my BDE to BD

Quote Originally Posted by kakungjp View Post
    No, i just evolved my BDE to BD
    Oh. And here I was waiting for a reply between you both that you guys succeeded in making it Fly. Oh well. Someone will eventually tell us. Haha
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

i fail 4 times from 3rd to 4th .i try Ts Recipe and didnt work at all and then i replace diamond with magic powder and fail 2 times .anyone can solve this problem? thx.

Solved : replace Diamond for Fairy powder and the rest is same.

Quote Originally Posted by tandiarto View Post
    Solved : replace Diamond for Fairy powder and the rest is same.
    Thanks! I'll try that.. Hope it works on my beloved pet

I dont know what the trouble. I try to evo my headed to baby black dragon 11 times. And all FAIL. anyone can help me??

Not everyone has a Black Dragon egg. T_T

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

I got fail more than 14 times to evo my Headed Black Dragon to Baby Black Dragon..
    Anyone can tell me how the really ingredients to evo that stage??
    or anyone can give me another ingridients for evo my pet?? THX.. 14 Times is not kidding bro ..

can someone help me, i tried this ingredient and failed 10 times evolving my headed bd to baby black dragon.
    anybody can help me please?