+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It was failure 3 and failure 5 for evolution to Stage 3. Is there not luck?
    I am anxious about evolution of Stage 4.
    Last edited by tarimo9; 10-23-2015 at 06:51 AM.

Try using a Piya-gra just what like another user here mentioned. Or you can try other ingredients as well.

Quote Originally Posted by insiderz667 View Post
    this has a chance to fail eh?? i failed 3 times when evoing from stage 2 to 3, and then fail 3 times more when evoing from 3 to 4, havent evoed the dragon ever since
    what elese have you tried, aside from the listed ingredients they share?

I tried 8 times to evolve my Headed Black Dragon Egg w/ this build. But i never success. Anyone know why? Pls explain to me
    Thanks before
    Here's the pic
    Last edited by kakungjp; 11-27-2015 at 07:18 PM.

I don't have a Black Dragon so I really can't give a feedback on this. I'd just suggest that you try other ingredients as well. Maybe you'll get lucky and find better items for the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by kakungjp View Post
    I tried 8 times to evolve my Headed Black Dragon Egg w/ this build. But i never success. Anyone know why? Pls explain to me
    Thanks before
    Here's the pic
    Better try other ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by emvillanueva View Post
    Better try other ingredients
    [SOLVED]
    Last day, i give the ingridient to my friend for evo my 2nd stage to 3rd stage, and 3rd stage to Baby Black Dragon. And I know what's wrong. Just replace diamond with Magic Powder. I give it to my friend and just 1 time its successfully evo. when i use diamond from stage 2nd to 3rd stage, i failed 6 times. and 3rd to 4th, i failed 8 times. My friend just 1 time to evo this successfully

Ask your friend to play the lottery. He might win it. Just goes to show how lucky a person can be.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by kakungjp View Post
    [SOLVED]
    Last day, i give the ingridient to my friend for evo my 2nd stage to 3rd stage, and 3rd stage to Baby Black Dragon. And I know what's wrong. Just replace diamond with Magic Powder. I give it to my friend and just 1 time its successfully evo. when i use diamond from stage 2nd to 3rd stage, i failed 6 times. and 3rd to 4th, i failed 8 times. My friend just 1 time to evo this successfully
    What other ingredients you use? I want to try it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by emvillanueva View Post
    What other ingredients you use? I want to try it. Thank you
    You can use the TS's ingridient. and just replace diamond with magic powder. I hope it will help you ^_^