+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

GM what to do with Rohan bullies?

I totally understand pvp in designated areas for pvp, also it's fun to pvp at lime if someone wants. I also understand guild wars and allies.

I think ppl who pk farmers who pay 25 mil to enter wh or new Mirror dungs should be severely punished. They should be treated as reds. If they pk kos guild, ok, but if they pk guildless player or a player from a peaceful guild, their guild should be punished too.

If they want to rpk then they should lose points or lvls, or items.
    There must be some way to control them.

I mean, entering those dungeons means that a player invested in this game a lot and maybe GMs should consider that too instead of letting those bullies doing whatever they like. They surely make people leave the game.

Lucids are a clear example of a bunch of silly ppl with good gear who go round and kill everybody they see.
    Or Kuipers from E2N is just one of them. max. gear min. age I suppose. Are these big guilds really so desperate to recruit anyone?

Sorry for my language, but look at Mirror dungs! I ran through them all few times and saw no more than 10-20 players there, and those "braniacs" come and kill ppl who farm and do not attack anyone! People who intend to lvl up, buy some stuff, or just log out and never log in again?

Some1 is crying about PKING ingame. hehe. JAinus' matters.

Commoner
    Just spend more money than him and pwn him.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Some1 is crying about PKING ingame. hehe. JAinus' matters.
    Do I sound like crying? I'm talking exactly about kids like you. Sometimes you must be able to say NO, ok? And other side should respect it.
    Trust me, killing them does not help at all. Then they go to their guild and whine and bring whole pt on one person. Then it's like in kindergarten. They shout: You're my kos.
    If you don't attack, like I usually do, they think you can't fight. I obviously can if I can farm alone there. Right?

It's not that I care, but there must be some way that when you just say: Leave me alone (like blocking someone on chat) that they really leave you alone.
    This was just a suggestion, because people are leaving, and please read from the start, I'm totally for PKING game, and for RPKING too, but there must be different. I'm just suggesting to make RPK like reds, then you could RPK and maybe risk losing your gear. It would be even more dangerous? What do you think?

Thanks braniac

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Just spend more money than him and pwn him.
    It is obvious they don't spend much, they just empty the treasury and put more scrolls than buffs and then go and kill ppl on hk. They surely show me they are op lol.

i remenber back in time on the first lvl event ynk put patrols in every room in lower too prevent that HKs rpk...

That's a great idea, or to put some flag idk with hk just to leave you alone.
    People who are really strong do not have the reason to prove it on hk charwho's farming. It's just little bullies who can't kill anybody alone, except on hk. And they come back to big guys to whine and ask for venge if they are killed. Kids and bullies, everybody knows it.

So, suggestion to GM to put patrols in Mirror Dungeons and Ware or to make them red in these areas if they attack. That will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by alladim View Post
    i remenber back in time on the first lvl event ynk put patrols in every room in lower too prevent that HKs rpk...
    I remember too
    If I'm not wrong.... Verenbaen did that put patrol to every room in lower for help lowbie to grind there
    Player easy to see Verenbaen in game on every event, and he listened and respond what ppl wanted

He is greatest GM ^^

i was a victim of being bullied ingame too what i did was spam nonsense and trash talk them when i was a lowbie without gears and etc.
    There was one time a player named MyDream ( a templar ) me and my milady goes to a room in upper not the VIP room but next to it and VIP room was a free spot, still he pk'ed us and grab our spot then we after that we went to the opposite room and pk'ed us there grab our spot so the next time i went upper i went straight to the spot where he pk'ed us after that i killed him with support from my milady of course im a vit DS at that time vs a templar and had a hard time killing him but he is useless against a priest so after i killed him we went Ronelia then boom he whine and brought iHATE with him.

So after a few months of farming, slowly gearing up and changing from DS to DK class i've been hunting and kos people who bullied me when i was a nobody. As the saying goes "the world is round" the one who rpk and bullied me now experience what it was like to be bullied by me . The Hunter became the Prey and the Prey Became the Hunter . The funny thing is after i hunt them down they were like a sheep, acting meek, weak, begging and pm'ing me "dont kos me pls" lmao.

So a word of advice to the people being bullied, lift your head guys dont succumb to their threatens, dont back down this is just a PK game so fight with honor against those bullies, turn that hatred to vengeance that someday you will be able to kick their ASS like what i did to Wronged ( he was the worst bullies i've met ingame , everyday he will hunt me down using his ranger then summon his templar ) but sad to say he's hiding now in ASH - Elemental Dungeons and wont even dare to PVP anymore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast