+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Been a bot hunter since Spring 2008

And to me HK = bot.
    legal bot, but seriously U and Beatrix1993 and many more "fun destroyers" act like kids that no one like to play with in the neighborhood. U r bot killer.. very nice cuz they can't fight back. But don't tell me U don't use HK when u lvl your char.

And for Beatrix.. so U say that U log in only 2rpk and log off?, pathetic. U r not real player just frustrated little man. Playing online games is for fun, maybe U R a sadist? or have Iraq syndrom? Go to Doctor dude

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    legal bot, but seriously U and Beatrix1993 and many more "fun destroyers" act like kids that no one like to play with in the neighborhood. U r bot killer.. very nice cuz they can't fight back. But don't tell me U don't use HK when u lvl your char.

And for Beatrix.. so U say that U log in only 2rpk and log off?, pathetic. U r not real player just frustrated little man. Playing online games is for fun, maybe U R a sadist? or have Iraq syndrom? Go to Doctor dude
    You KNOW he uses a bot if he's 110+. This is not about morality or mercy. The point is that is that this game has been brutal, is brutal, and always will be brutal. You should know that by now. If you didn't realize it before, you do now.

About him rpking people and logging off... well that's what this game is about. PvP. Killing other players does NOT make a person pathetic, you're just angry. It's like how a lot of Americans called the people responsible for the 9/11 attacks cowards. They were NOT cowards. They were willing to die for their cause. He'd be acting pathetic if he bragged about how he killed afk players, or people who don't stand any chance at beating him in a fight.

I guess your idea of "fun" is setting up your HK and walking away while a bot does all the work. The majority of players would agree that grinding for 10 hours just to get one damn level is the exact opposite of fun. If a bot is doing it, then you're not even playing. It may be fun to you, but if you had your way, this game would be nothing but walking into a dungeon and killing the same monsters over and over.

Let me ask you a serious question- how old are you?

Been a bot hunter since Spring 2008

And to me HK = bot.
    Lets take a minute to imagine the population of this game when we tell them to get 84354354638543254% exp above 115 without the bot. It kinda sucks tho botsmall sam almost put his kids through college with all that shawnc1186 moneh

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Or maybe i just like to donate, play for pvp and then log off?
    I don't use HK since my char is 115+12 when it be time.. i'l buy a +50.
    thank god EM exist on this game so even for people's that does not have lot of time to play can do that.
    I am not a sadist i have a social life way more busy than yours.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Lets take a minute to imagine the population of this game when we tell them to get 84354354638543254% exp above 115 without the bot. It kinda sucks tho botsmall sam almost put his kids through college with all that shawnc1186 moneh
    Always makes me laugh to visualize all of us sitting here like house-plants sometimes, only fingers moving, and sometimes that's too demanding as well hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Always makes me laugh to visualize all of us sitting here like house-plants sometimes, only fingers moving, and sometimes that's too demanding as well hahaha
    lol so true XD
    Lucas wannabe.

Lucas wannabe.

Funny you say Beatrix is not a real player when he kills your bot while you are asleep...

HK is a bot, legal or not. The really sad thing about it all is that PWI requires you to use a bot to get past 110 rather than simply adjusting their experience ramping to simply people to level their toons to endgame without using a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Botsmall made a tidy bundle back in the day for sure. These days all that bot moneh goes to PWi HKs and botsmall gets none ;(
    Same crap, money simply going to a different pocket. botters are still an easy exp boost when you go an kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    Welcome to Rohan. Engineered to extract every last penny you have in your pocket. Getting killed by OP players, spend lotsa moneh and get OP yourself. Wanna get to lvl115 +50? Spend mo moneh to buy HKs and get OP stuff. Not leveling fast enough, spend even buttload of moneh on 400x scrolls.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-29-2015 at 07:24 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Funny you say Beatrix is not a real player when he kills your bot while you are asleep...

HK is a bot, legal or not. The really sad thing about it all is that PWI requires you to use a bot to get past 110 rather than simply adjusting their experience ramping to simply people to level their toons to endgame without using a bot.

Botsmall made a tidy bundle back in the day for sure. These days all that bot moneh goes to PWi HKs and botsmall gets none ;(
    Same crap, money simply going to a different pocket. botters are still an easy exp boost when you go an kill them.

Welcome to Rohan. Engineered to extract every last penny you have in your pocket. Getting killed by OP players, spend lotsa moneh and get OP yourself. Wanna get to lvl115 +50? Spend mo moneh to buy HKs and get OP stuff. Not leveling fast enough, spend even buttload of moneh on 400x scrolls.
    Reminder : if you type botsmall in game the word is banned.
    Bot small closed the day rohan made HK
    There was prison back then for botting.
    Now is a normal thing..
    Last edited by Beatrix1993; 09-29-2015 at 09:07 AM.
    Lucas wannabe.