+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    it's not about to stop mourn, it's put some order and protection to users who do not want to be in a guild to avoid problems and to levear quiet,
    somehow punishing the murderers nonsense that all they do is spoil the game to stay in power alone and no one can reach them.
    i usually pk's even guildless people's so pointless..
    People's pk when they are bored or want to have fun somehow.
    I find it funny actually that you're asking protection over a pvp game based on pvp system.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    i usually pk's even guildless people's so pointless..
    People's pk when they are bored or want to have fun somehow.
    I find it funny actually that you're asking protection over a pvp game based on pvp system.
    I understand what you say perfectly well. You just pk people when you're bored. It's ok if this is your idea of fun.
    My idea of fun is to work and put my char on hk and get something, to test my chars where they can survive etc. This is not ONLY pvp system.
    Games have rules like life itself. Why don't you walk the street and have fun slapping everyone's butt or pulling someone's hair at random? That would be fun too! And you're so proud to do the same in the game?

If you're bored and your only idea of fun is to rpk, my idea of fun would be that you lose your exp or your equipment that I could pick up and have fun too!
    What kind of game it is if only one side enjoys ?

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    I understand what you say perfectly well. You just pk people when you're bored. It's ok if this is your idea of fun.
    My idea of fun is to work and put my char on hk and get something, to test my chars where they can survive etc. This is not ONLY pvp system.
    Games have rules like life itself. Why don't you walk the street and have fun slapping everyone's butt or pulling someone's hair at random? how about going around with a gun and shoot at people for funzies? Just because it's socially unacceptable doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You just happen to be the unlucky one That would be fun too! And you're so proud to do the same in the game?

If you're bored and your only idea of fun is to rpk, my idea of fun would be that you lose your exp or your equipment that I could pick up and have fun too!
    There are losers and winners. Get outdated communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    There are losers and winners. Get outdated communist.
    There are losers and winners. But I guess the one going around with a gun is an unlucky one? And what logic you used to put communists into this equation lol?
    Whatever! You have an option to be a winner for 5 minutes and loser for life, or vice versa. I'd rather choose to be a loser from time to time. My ego is not so huge.
    You have every right to do the same in this game. Kill all and then kill yourself with boredom cause nobody wants to play or talk with you, and if they do they call you names QQ.

Just "Do not disturb my circles" or as Archimedes put it "Noli turbare circulus meos"

can help me sign up plsssssss

Games have rules like life itself. Why don't you walk the street and have fun slapping everyone's butt or pulling someone's hair at random? That would be fun too! And you're so proud to do the same in the game?

Dude are you kidding me?You shouldn't be allowed to play
    This is a game don't take it serious.
    And no ty i already do that when i'm on IRAN, IRAQ and it ain't fun at all.
    You know i don't only play this game right?
    EDIT : You shouldn't be allowed to play is refereed to the fact you got it so personally as i typed that..you probably thought of " omg he pked me, fk this guy made me waste scroll/hk timing " fact is this is a pk game get used to it.
    There's an ALERT on the HK when you open it which says it may increase the chance of getting pked..Just saying man!
    I basically log to pk and then log off..
    I charge rps, get my 7s/scrolls and pk.
    So yeah i found it funny and it's worth for playwith since they get $
    I am donating and will keep going that way till this game die.
    I play for like 7 years and they always satisfied my boredoom.
    SO wurf.
    Last edited by Beatrix1993; 09-27-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Lucas wannabe.

This is R.O.H.A.N. It is a wide open PvP + PvE game. There are no rules except that you can't kill anyone <lvl 30 and If you kill too many without MR your name turns red and you have a higher chance of dropping valuable stuff for the guy that killed you. It is just the way the game is and most of the people still playing here like it that way.

I've seen you trolling in the forums for a while now - certainly long enough to understand how this game is played. This game is not for everyone and there are some it will not cater to. The PvP here is totally unregulated and can happen anywhere.

If you want more regulated or polite PvP, there are plenty of games out there that will give it to you. This ain't one of them.

There are losers and winners. But I guess the one going around with a gun is an unlucky one? And what logic you used to put communists into this equation lol?
    Whatever! You have an option to be a winner for 5 minutes and loser for life, or vice versa. I'd rather choose to be a loser from time to time. My ego is not so huge.
    You have every right to do the same in this game. Kill all and then kill yourself with boredom cause nobody wants to play or talk with you, and if they do they call you names QQ.

Just "Do not disturb my circles" or as Archimedes put it "Noli turbare circulus meos"
    There are losers and winners. Don't take a knife to a gunfight because you will lose. If you want to win, you better have a gun too.

At the end of the day, if being killed by rpkers, bothers you this much, build yourself a toon that is not so easy to kill. This is a $$$ game and the owners want nothing more than to see you spending as much $$$ here as they can get out of you. They don't want you playing for free. So they are more than happy to see you getting your ass pked.

As far as I care, I see people using an HK as botters. Guess what my favorite pastime is?
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-28-2015 at 04:06 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    This is R.O.H.A.N. It is a wide open PvP + PvE game. There are no rules except that you can't kill anyone <lvl 30 and If you kill too many without MR your name turns red and you have a higher chance of dropping valuable stuff for the guy that killed you. It is just the way the game is and most of the people still playing here like it that way.

I've seen you trolling in the forums for a while now - certainly long enough to understand how this game is played. This game is not for everyone and there are some it will not cater to. The PvP here is totally unregulated and can happen anywhere.

If you want more regulated or polite PvP, there are plenty of games out there that will give it to you. This ain't one of them.

There are losers and winners. Don't take a knife to a gunfight because you will lose. If you want to win, you better have a gun too.

At the end of the day, if being killed by rpkers, bothers you this much, build yourself a toon that is not so easy to kill. This is a $$$ game and the owners want nothing more than to see you spending as much $$$ here as they can get out of you. They don't want you playing for free. So they are more than happy to see you getting your ass pked.

As far as I care, I see people using an HK as botters. Guess what my favorite pastime is?
    I bet is passing time at lime buffing people's?
    jkjk i bet you like to pk HK users as i do xD
    Lucas wannabe.

Been a bot hunter since Spring 2008

And to me HK = bot.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by DYDEx View Post
    can help me sign up plsssssss
    I like how this guy is like.

Pliz mi no ingrish hilp mi plai yas?