+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaMusicMan View Post
    whats ur char where r u now..i want to pk u
    Come pk me in ash dung, w8ting.

Long ago I gave the solution to prevent people from getting bored with so much senseless death.
    The solution is:
    Murder remission "only works between guilds, that is if they kill a player who has no guild" MR "would not work and would count their murders
    In this way the senseless killings would be controlled or just people who need to level up their guild would have to leave.
    Eirene would expect, the solution is too easy

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    Long ago I gave the solution to prevent people from getting bored with so much senseless death.
    The solution is:
    Murder remission "only works between guilds, that is if they kill a player who has no guild" MR "would not work and would count their murders
    In this way the senseless killings would be controlled or just people who need to level up their guild would have to leave.
    Eirene would expect, the solution is too easy
    Except.........people would abuse the **** out of it.

Lets take for example all the aoe classes who would essentially be ****ed if the enemy positioned their pvps around lowbie content. (Lets not forget some potential scop lvl desperation tactics venge 6 naked fools on enemy temps and drain their possibles)

Or howabout I am at +49 instead of +50 lets just drop guild and farm freely because no1 wants me to venge and kill them when I get back.

Or howabout an ally guild with only wizzies in it that disbands and is recreated every post maint after everybody collects their venges.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I have come to the realization some time ago that this game runs on a month-to-month basis. These guys do not make long term strategic plans since they do not feel confident themselves that those plans will ever mature. Where that leaves players is with an insecure a game company that operates under the assumption that you will get disgusted and leave within the month. What then end up doing is tactical marketing which is nothing more than to find devious ways to squeeze as much as they can out of everyone that hasn't come to this conclusion before they do and leave.

The devil is in the details
    Yes, right. Seems like they're surprised to see us next month. They are not aware of the fact we come to see some friends and don't care much what they do sometimes.
    Their policy is very interesting, but they still let us play, so I think it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    The guy with the bigger stick wins.
    Such is life, such is fate.
    Yeah, right! The guy with bigger stick wins a small stick and keeps his own!
    That's life! What's fate!

I'd rather win other things. Not all of us are stick collectors lol

The possible system should have been removed completely a looooooong time ago. The problem about high level people pking lower levels is that there isn't any real incentive to fight their own level. They could have make it so that you at least get some exp from it. What's funny is how he describes it as "senseless death", as if we're in a documentary about a war-torn nation. It's a video game, dude, do you expect order here?

I gave the solution a long long long long long long long long time ago when I still gave a fwak about this game.

Milestone system: a permanent lvl boosting system that streamlines the low end of lvling so you can put more energy on getting 98435435435464% above 115.

I dont need to explain **** because no1 cares anyways but its real simple. Get ppl to lvl 108 asap so ppl can stop crying and grind in over 1000 different places.

it's not about to stop mourn, it's put some order and protection to users who do not want to be in a guild to avoid problems and to levear quiet,
    somehow punishing the murderers nonsense that all they do is spoil the game to stay in power alone and no one can reach them.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardss View Post
    it's not about to stop mourn, it's put some order and protection to users who do not want to be in a guild to avoid problems and to levear quiet,
    somehow punishing the murderers nonsense that all they do is spoil the game to stay in power alone and no one can reach them.
    There are all kinds of things that are built with right intentions that get abused as ****. *Points to those creative accountants who did old man mark's taxes*

*old man mark is very creative with hiz own taxes thankyouverymuch*
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.