+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Yeaa, sry but i laught when i read this ;>
    PlayWIthUs can do nothing or everything in this game, they can add patrols if they want or do much more things if needed. Rohan now its not same rohan from 2008 when we start play this game. They changed so many things on BAD, why They can't do something for weakest players? All new content and updates R focused on players with epics/upgrades WTF!
    And plz "We all started from the bottom, worked our way up and had to deal with the rpkers, the kos and alike" - 99% all rpkrs comes from "Big Guilds" with big crones and members with deep pockets.
    Now sure U can pvp with "I win Button" doing 300k dmg hits just from 1 skill, on lowbie or "som1 who play free" with less than 6-10k hp?
    Of course Rohan is not the same as it was in 2008. Neither is WoW or Aion or Tera. Any game that does not evolve over time dies. It's players get tired of the mind-numbing boredom of doing the same **** day in and day out and new ones simply stop coming.

Remember too that this is game is run as a business to generate income. It is not a charity. Like any business it exists to make money. And while you can play it for free, you will not enjoy that experience - and PlayWith never promises that you will for free. So it is most certainly in their best interests to structure the game in such a way as you spend the most money playing it. They are most certainty NOT interested in making the game cost less to play effectively. Their strategy is that if they can get away with creating a "one click - I win" button and you spend a lot of cash to get it, they will happily provide just that for you.

This is not a private server that only has to support the few people that run it. It has to support an entire corporate structure so when the choices are between giving you a game you can play for little to no money and one that makes you spend a lot of money, guess which one they will choose.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 09-14-2015 at 08:07 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Good ill continue to kill everyone so i can see more baby threads
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    I don't mind dying, at lvl 5x yesterday killed 3x nuby red dhan with 115lvl , so bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Wow! What a nice encouragement from a person called Syndicate!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Of course Rohan is not the same as it was in 2008. Neither is WoW or Aion or Tera. Any game that does not evolve over time dies. It's players get tired of the mind-numbing boredom of doing the same **** day in and day out and new ones simply stop coming.

Remember too that this is game is run as a business to generate income. It is not a charity. Like any business it exists to make money. And while you can play it for free, you will not enjoy that experience - and PlayWith never promises that you will for free. So it is most certainly in their best interests to structure the game in such a way as you spend the most money playing it. They are most certainty NOT interested in making the game cost less to play effectively. Their strategy is that if they can get away with creating a "one click - I win" button and you spend a lot of cash to get it, they will happily provide just that for you.

This is not a private server that only has to support the few people that run it. It has to support an entire corporate structure so when the choices are between giving you a game you can play for little to no money and one that makes you spend a lot of money, guess which one they will choose.
    Yep, it's all true. Unfortunately, they don't realize, or care, or both, that having a large player base that gives a steady flow of money is better than a small core that spends sporadically on quick cash grabs. They get less money, which obviously doesn't matter much for them because they are still running this way, but it makes it suck for the players...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Yep, it's all true. Unfortunately, they don't realize, or care, or both, that having a large player base that gives a steady flow of money is better than a small core that spends sporadically on quick cash grabs. They get less money, which obviously doesn't matter much for them because they are still running this way, but it makes it suck for the players...
    I have come to the realization some time ago that this game runs on a month-to-month basis. These guys do not make long term strategic plans since they do not feel confident themselves that those plans will ever mature. Where that leaves players is with an insecure a game company that operates under the assumption that you will get disgusted and leave within the month. What then end up doing is tactical marketing which is nothing more than to find devious ways to squeeze as much as they can out of everyone that hasn't come to this conclusion before they do and leave.

The devil is in the details
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

The guy with the bigger stick wins.
    Such is life, such is fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    The guy with the bigger stick wins.
    Such is life, such is fate.
    Thats why you lost?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm still alive dude. ._.

whats ur char where r u now..i want to pk u

+ Reply to Thread