+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Power Arena Balance Please!!!! Not Fair

I am very very disappointed at the power arena, why? 1 The guardians and mobs don't attack like they did back in the day. And when I was on the loosing team the scouts aoe skill just kept hitting us over and over even on respond. My poor character kept dying over and over and I was wondering why the guardians don't even attack any more!! What is wrong here with this picture and why don't ynk boost the stats of guardians and mobs and even the 100 point monsters that spawn maybe a better buff for us? I would love it if a game master or ynk member would see this and know the agony we go through, when the other teams know they are going to loose they go afk and it causes a loss every time. Please rohanians if you guys read this, please understand and help me get a patch for us to fix power arena cause its not fair when you cant even move after dying 5 times by a scout or temp with level 7 aoe and Trinity thanks everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    I am very very disappointed at the power arena, why? 1 The guardians and mobs don't attack like they did back in the day. And when I was on the loosing team the scouts aoe skill just kept hitting us over and over even on respond. My poor character kept dying over and over and I was wondering why the guardians don't even attack any more!! What is wrong here with this picture and why don't ynk boost the stats of guardians and mobs and even the 100 point monsters that spawn maybe a better buff for us? I would love it if a game master or ynk member would see this and know the agony we go through, when the other teams know they are going to loose they go afk and it causes a loss every time. Please rohanians if you guys read this, please understand and help me get a patch for us to fix power arena cause its not fair when you cant even move after dying 5 times by a scout or temp with level 7 aoe and Trinity thanks everyone!!
    hm trust me even if they fixed the guardians they can be easily defeated by Templars, as soon as one side gets too many strong characters its gonna become a one sided battle regardless....

They already said it's hard or almost impossible to fix, so they introduce changes to balance the classes:
    1. They give 50 badges to OP chars/classes to further boost them, and any char who plays support (priest, ranger, guard...) is never able to get it.
    2. They introduced Mirror dungeons where again only OP classes can play and kill and become even more OP leaving the rest helpless.

Life is not fair I guess, and in most cases does not make sense either

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    I'm dissapointed too. My ranger has better gear than my temp, -20 k ranged att and hits mobs in Mirror dung only 3k, and the temp with far worse gear hits them 35 k!!! How can that be explained?

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    I'm dissapointed too. My ranger has better gear than my temp, -20 k ranged att and hits mobs in Mirror dung only 3k, and the temp with far worse gear hits them 35 k!!! How can that be explained?
    Welcome to Templar Rambo to Victory where Templars are the only way to be able to pvp

The issue with PA has been since like the patch after the introduction of PA that's like summer 2014? I personally have never seen the Mobs nor guards actually move in all the PAs I've been and as you can see its easier to leave everything bugged and not working than actually fixing it. Stop posting any issue at all they are not gonna fix it cause its either too hard or doesn't add more manei to the company. Have a good day

Ohh and the loosing side keeps dying over and over again? Do as the guys that go afk do stop trying that's a good example of how pvp works here you either charge a ton of $$$ to fight back and pvp 2-3 secs or just die and respawn. If you've been playing here for a couple of months and have gone over lvl30 you should have experienced this before hand. ^^
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-05-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well PA on ISEN server works properly where guardians attack players that come to close......but like i said before even on isen server where no upgrades exist or recycled boss drops a decent templar makes short work of these guardians and scouts are free to pick off easy kills.............

Quote Originally Posted by GadFly1 View Post
    Well PA on ISEN server works properly where guardians attack players that come to close......but like i said before even on isen server where no upgrades exist or recycled boss drops a decent templar makes short work of these guardians and scouts are free to pick off easy kills.............
    Isen was meant to be a players wet dream and that PWI decided it was too good to be true and made it another manei grabbah with garbage rates and 24/7 farming to keep the character playable. Thx but no thx i played Isen when it was introduced and its officially unplayable i rather have all the upgrds they can sell than have to farm 24/7 to get a timed stone that could break the moment i want to socket it and end up with a lot of wasted time.

Ohh and wait to see when they so call balance the damage of all classes to compete with temps someone forgot that Isen and Jainus had different items.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-05-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Isen was meant to be a players wet dream and that PWI decided it was too good to be true and made it another manei grabbah with garbage rates and 24/7 farming to keep the character playable. Thx but no thx i played Isen when it was introduced and its officially unplayable i rather have all the upgrds they can sell than have to farm 24/7 to get a timed stone that could break the moment i want to socket it and end up with a lot of wasted time.

Ohh and wait to see when they so call balance the damage of all classes to compete with temps someone forgot that Isen and Jainus had different items.
    When you can spend your money on upgrades so dont ask for the balance. Buy and gear other chars if you see that char is strong. PWI makes new upg and new class for you to spend your money. So dont cry ).

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    PWI makes new upg and new class for you to spend your money.
    No one is crying buddy but my money is used for other stuff that is not a bunch of pixels that one day they will pull the plug and i will loose everything no matter what. Quitting this disaster has been the best desition of my life
    You should consider it to
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!