+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

New item mall format sucks

Why is there no sort by item type? Seriously Im stuck going page by page to find something. It looks terrible. It is horribly conceived. Please return it to the previous system atleast I can click "growth" or "forging" and be given a page or two in those categories without any issues. Now I have to go. Oh what was that fking page again?! 8 fk nope 6?! FAK!! 7?! GOD DAMN IT!!! FK THIS...

Just looked. Gawd the IM is horrible. It one of the ugliest web applications I have ever seen in my life, and I've seen some of the ugliest no-talent web puke out there.

Why in the HELL did they have to make each item so freaking huge? Does PlayWith think we are all blind? Good lord, my eyes suck, but I ain't that far gone yet! @.@

Fire your web designer guys. (S)He sucks monkey turds.

BTW Dekon - that utube link you got in your sig can't be seen outside of the U.S... Just thought u should know
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Why is there no sort by item type? Seriously Im stuck going page by page to find something. It looks terrible. It is horribly conceived. Please return it to the previous system atleast I can click "growth" or "forging" and be given a page or two in those categories without any issues. Now I have to go. Oh what was that fking page again?! 8 fk nope 6?! FAK!! 7?! GOD DAMN IT!!! FK THIS...
    Totally agree

agreed, a waste of time and resources that could been put into something more useful(Hint hint: Class Balance)....i guess that's what PWI considers "progress"

Banned
    yeah for the most part I think most the vids I link too cant be seen out of the us. However I used to have a link to a proxy server that bypassed that specifically for youtube I will try to find it again.

https://il.proxfree.com/permalink.ph...Vg%3D%3D&bit=1
    Last edited by StrOwnz; 09-05-2015 at 05:24 PM.

yeah for the most part I think most the vids I link too cant be seen out of the us. However I used to have a link to a proxy server that bypassed that specifically for youtube I will try to find it again.
    It cant be seen in PR USA for some reason o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Look at the playrohan.com website and you will see that in U.S there are some big companies which recruited noob website Dev or designers. From that, we see that PWI has not fixed the website bugs even some GMs know it already just because lack of talent and responsible staffs. The appearance of this website is sux because of its bug. From Sept 1st to Sept 5th, They can't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Look at the playrohan.com website and you will see that in U.S there are some big companies which recruited noob website Dev or designers. From that, we see that PWI has not fixed the website bugs even some GMs know it already just because lack of talent and responsible staffs. The appearance of this website is sux because of its bug. From Sept 1st to Sept 5th, They can't fix it.
    That is just that they where looking for web designers that wanted a low salary and they got what they where looking for
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I don't like the new shop site anymore as well, kind of miss the old one.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.