+ Reply to Thread

English Speaking Guild?

Im looking for an English Speaking guild or any English Speakers. Message Megaman ! thank you

I need an english speaking guild too, or just players to talk to. It's much more easier to communicate if people are native english speakers (no offense). Do people even use the guild recruitment forum anymore lol.

IGN: Skyzrice lvl 120 warrior.
    Last edited by Akyzin; 09-27-2015 at 03:54 AM.

A very small number of players can speak English well enough as most of the speaks Indonesian. I haven't seen a guild that's purely English-speakers.

Yeah I know, but I am hopeful I can find one or at least find people that would be interested in starting one. Otherwise I will continue soloing ~

Quote Originally Posted by Akyzin View Post
    I need an english speaking guild too, or just players to talk to. It's much more easier to communicate if people are native english speakers (no offense). Do people even use the guild recruitment forum anymore lol.

IGN: Skyzrice lvl 120 warrior.
    There are still players viewing the guild recruitment forum nowadays they are probably just shy in posting a reply. If you can mention your IGN and the server you are playing in then most probably someone will contact you in the game. But yea most of the players speak Indonesian so its hard to communicate however, there are players out there that speak English very good even though they are Indonesian.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

You could always look for me, if you need someone to talk to (English Speaker)

Come on join to Humble Guild, we use english for communication..

If you are interested, let me know IGN : Fresien

Banned
    Look for Misaki Guild .. our guild chat is strictly english

Koreanmusa add or whisp me
    We are from USA .